The Eternal Thread 2.0

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I think this has to do with the extreme rides I’ve rode. I was in that roller coaster six times over, then this 200 foot drop tower three times over

full

and some other dizzying fun rides. Adrenaline made me forget that I have fatigue when we arrived in that place.

Delayed reaction for my body as it seems.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
Someone once called my step father a “nigger lover” as an insult and he didn’t know how to respond because he’s a pretty racist asshole and actually loves bashing on and ranting about “the niggers.” But he was in mixed company so he didn’t know how to respond and got flustered and left because he couldn’t defend himself. He was damned if he explained he wasn’t and damned if he said he was. Reminded me of the kind of thing you’d see on a dark comedy.

I think calling racists “nigger lovers” on Twitter and then grabbing popcorn might be kinda funny. I mean, some of them will be smart and stay out of it, but some will definitely take the bait. “What?? You sum’bitch, I ain’t never been a nigger lover and i never will be! Then they’ve got half of Twitter after them while your throwaway troll account doesn’t even matter in the first place.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@BumpyBeatz  
It’s funny. Call someone who hates black people a “nigger lover” and then watch them get confused and potentially expose themselves in front of everyone. For the luls.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I saw the Orion constellation last night and Betelgeuse indeed lost some of it’s brightness because it’s group’s second brightest star, Rigel, looks brighter than Betelgeuse as of now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide