Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸  
I can see the appeal of a “fuck diet” crazy party, but I can see why you wouldn’t and it’s not the kind of party I would throw myself. Whenever my birthday comes around we don’t do much anymore; I don’t even want gifts that badly. As for the second point that’s a cultural thing I wouldn’t get. I do have an uncle that lives in the area but the rest of the extended family is much further away.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Lord Arceus

Is jist that I got well the part when apparently you didn’t received happy birthdays.

You are a great guy. I would like to eat a piece of your cake. :P
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Twi Clown  
That’s the problem with getting older. As a kid, I got a party every year.

But since I turned 18, they’ve stopped. Frankly, I don’t blame everyone else for not throwing me one anymore. It’s expensive.
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@Lord Arceus  
Actually, a true friend would do both. A true friend will be there to support you when you need it, but will never ever let you forget your worst fuckups and stop poking fun at them.

Anyway, back to the parties, I have never been one for parties, too much people for me. Plus, I never got birthday parties as a kid, because my birthday is two days before Christmas Eve…
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Edhelistar

I do like parties as long as there are not too “get drunk and let’s have total debauchery” around. That’s why I mostly go to neither too big nor too small parties.
Registered Anon

Drama in the comments
(Takes bag full of random change to bank)  
(Adds up to exactly 50 dollars, except for one dime)

Also I threw on a few records while my mom prepped supplies for her next camping trip. I played Rio by Duran Duran, Drama by Yes (I got both Rio and Drama when I first ordered the player), and Magical Mystery Tour by… you know. I also played Supper’s Ready by Genesis from Spotify; I want to pick up a copy of Foxtrot at some point. The Magical Mystery Tour disc is really old (My parents’ old Beatles discs are probably even older than them), but it still plays pretty fine aside from some skipping on Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.
Registered Anon

Drama in the comments
Took my LP of (What’s The Story) Morning Glory out of the shrink wrap to redeem the download code and it turns out it’s a massive double gatefold.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide