The Eternal Thread 2.0

Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
The Great and Powerful Trixie will possess you with a turnip and force you to write 500 words of Trixie’s biography, unless you can beat the Great and Powerful Turnipsie at a dance off, right now.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Hey, just an FYI, but I’m gonna be spending less time on the computer, and to an extent this site, as I’m hearing that major, MAJOR spoilers for “Avengers: Endgame” are leaking online, and I’m trying to avoid anything. I’ll be back on April 30th when my mom and I see it (once she finishes her MCU binging).
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Me in 2018: “I’m not that much into Battleships, they’re old and loud and slow…”

Me right now: “Missouri’s main battery consisted of nine 406 mm/50 cal Mark 7 guns, which could fire 1,200 kg armor-piercing shells some 32.2 km. Her secondary battery consisted of twenty 5 in 38 cal guns in twin turrets, with a range of about 16 km. With the advent of air power and the need to gain and maintain air superiority came a need to protect the growing fleet of allied aircraft carriers; to this end, Missouri was fitted with an array of Oerlikon 20 mm and Bofors 40 mm anti-aircraft guns to defend allied carriers from enemy airstrikes. When reactivated in 1984 Missouri had her 20 mm and 40 mm AA guns removed, and was outfitted with Phalanx CIWS mounts for protection against enemy missiles and aircraft, and Armored Box Launchers and Quad Cell Launchers designed to fire Tomahawk missiles and Harpoon missiles, respectively. Missouri and her sister ship Wisconsin were fitted with thicker traverse bulkhead armor, 368 mm, compared to 287 mm in the first two ships of her class, the Iowa and New Jersey.“
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
The season 9 finale has apparently leaked and it ends with Twilight taking over the ruling of Equestria and all her friends become alicorns. Even Spike.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide