The Eternal Thread 2.0

Registered Anon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Drama in the comments
We're in the endgame now but I still have the movie, all of season 8 and a lot of other stuff to catch up on. I'll watch the movie first if I can actually get my hands on it.
Registered Anon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Drama in the comments
Got my hands on the MLP movie. Gonna watch it eventually, then catch up on Season 8 and all the Equestria Girls stuff. However long it takes I just want to be caught up before we reach the endgame.
Edhelistar
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Kirin Flutterfan
@Mellow Rhythm
Oh? Sarcastic is the game we are playing now? Fine then!

I am sure everyone will love Spike being turned into a pony for no reason, other than to make him a pony with wings and horn. It will be delightful!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~