The Eternal Thread 2.0

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’ve always hated April Fools since someone told me that my mom was killed in a car crash, only to quickly say they were joking before I could call the hospital in tears.
Zaknel
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Radiant Hope will win!
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I think between now and my time where I was really active on the site I got a lot worse mentally. Like, a lot.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
The only badge I got was for donating a couple bucks to the Patreon, but honestly, I don't see what's so special about them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Welcome everyone to the World of pones! Discord server. Here in this server people can relax, chit chat in our wonderful chat rooms, make friends, and have a good heckin time. - Please note that the server is sfw only!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~