Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@TheOtherPinkiePie":](/forums/dis/topics/the-eternal-thread-official-forum?post_id=4675402#post_4675402
)  
I know the feeling. They got a 2 for $6 special on impossible Whoppers, regular Whoppers, and crispy chicken sandwiches in my area at the moment so I've been ordering things not on the value menu for a change lately.

Got a couple impossible Whoppers for my meatless Monday with the intention of bringing one home for my gf but an old neighbor of mine is homeless and in a bad way standing out front. Mind you it was like -20°F outside that day with wind chill. I gave him the Whopper and he had no idea it wasn't the real meat one. XD when you're hungry and don't have a lot going on, you'll appreciate stuff like that while simultaneously snarfing it down. You might miss some of the finer details of the food that could suggest different recipes and ingredients, but you'll enjoy it for how it executes its more primal characteristics all the same.

Food that satisfies the good old reptillian brain and doesn't break the bank. That's burger king for ya. Nothin' wrong with that. ;)
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"@TheOtherPinkiePie":/forums/dis/topics/the-eternal-thread-official-forum?post_id=4675402#post_4675402
I know the feeling. They got a 2 for $6 special on impossible Whoppers, regular Whoppers, and crispy chicken sandwiches in my area at the moment. Got a couple impossible Whoppers for my meatless Monday with the intention of bringing one home for my gf but an old neighbor of mine is homeless and in a bad way standing out front. Mind you it was like -20°F outside that day with wind chill. I gave him the Whopper and he had no idea it wasn't the real meat one. XD when you're hungry and don't have a lot going on, you'll appreciate stuff like that while simultaneously snarfing it down. You might miss some of the finer details of the food that could suggest different recipes and ingredients, but you'll enjoy it for how it executes its more primal characteristics all the same.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock