Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸":](/dis/the-eternal-thread-official-forum/post/4449766#post_4449766
)  
Can I be team red but switch cat with dog? Also you can get a Desert Eagle chambered in .44 magnum. In fact I think the .44 mags are probably the most common vaersions these days, though I'm sure the .357s and even .50 AE's are still popular too.

I'd also like to add Metroid, Discord, John Cena, a thrustmaster HOTAS 4, and Ace Combat 7 to red, and Halo, Skype, Dwayne Johnson, a mouse and keyboard, and Old School Runescape to blue.

P.s. I dont hate stuff that's on blue even though I picked red.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸":/dis/the-eternal-thread-official-forum/post/4449766#post_4449766
Can I be team red but switch cat with dog? Also you can get a Desert Eagle chambered in .44 magnum. In fact I think the .44 mags are probably the most common varsions these days, though I'm sure the .357s and even .50 AE's are still popular too.

I'd also like to add Metroid, Discord, John Cena, a thrustmaster HOTAS 4, and Ace Combat 7 to red, and Halo, Skype, Dwayne Johnson, a mouse and keyboard, and Old School Runescape to blue.

P.s. I dont hate stuff that's on blue even though I picked red.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock