The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Rainboom Dash on The Eternal Thread 2.0

Rainboom Dash
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist
Wallet After Summer Sale

Rainbooms4Ever
I don't fucking know anymore

I think I'm doing better but then... I think about how fucked up my life still is and that I'm not doing anything about it

I'm over exggerating a little... But.... The point is that I'm not doing anything to change it.. I'm just too fucking lazy and... I have no fucking idea.. once I do something I'm glad I did it but getting to that point... Like... Fuck.... It just takes me way too fucking long and there's only so many years in life...

*Sigh*

Probably the wrong thread to post this shit but... Idk...

~i'll stop talking now~
Nvm
Reason: Noone needs to hear my fucking issues
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist
Wallet After Summer Sale

Rainbooms4Ever
I don't fucking know anymore

I think I'm doing better but then... I think about how fucked up my life still is and that I'm not doing anything about it

I'm over exggerating a little... But.... The point is that I'm not doing anything to change it.. I'm just too fucking lazy and... I have no fucking idea.. once I do something I'm glad I did it but getting to that point... Like... Fuck.... It just takes me way too fucking long and there's only so many years in life...

*Sigh*

Probably the wrong thread to post this shit but... Idk...

~i'll stop talking now~
No reason given
Edited by Rainboom Dash

Back