Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rainboom Dash in topic The Eternal Thread 2.0

Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
I don't fucking know anymore

I think I'm doing better but then... I think about how fucked up my life still is and that I'm not doing anything about it

I'm o
Nver exggerating a little... But.... The point is that I'm not doing anything to change it.. I'm just too fucking lazy and... I have no fucking idea.. once I do something I'm glad I did it but getting to that point... Like... Fuck.... It just takes me way too fucking long and there's only so many years in life...

*Sigh*

Probably the wrong thread to post this shit but... Idk...

~i'll stop talking now~
Reason: Noone needs to hear my fucking issues
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
I don't fucking know anymore

I think I'm doing better but then... I think about how fucked up my life still is and that I'm not doing anything about it

I'm over exggerating a little... But.... The point is that I'm not doing anything to change it.. I'm just too fucking lazy and... I have no fucking idea.. once I do something I'm glad I did it but getting to that point... Like... Fuck.... It just takes me way too fucking long and there's only so many years in life...

*Sigh*

Probably the wrong thread to post this shit but... Idk...

~i'll stop talking now~
No reason given
Edited by Rainboom Dash