The Alcohol Thread (Possible NSFW)

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black
A well made mojito is an excellent drink. It’s not something you should order at a regular bar, and not if the place is busy, because it’s labor intensive to muddle the mint.
The best mojito I ever had was at the Revolucion Mexican Steakhouse in Chicago. It went well with a lunch of alembres.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I bought a bottle of Knob Creek 9 year bourbon. The clerk at the store was a dick. He asked if I liked Knob Creek. I said I usually drink Four Roses but wanted to try something different. He turned up his nose and said “Anything’s better than Four Roses. I drink Evan Williams with ice.”
You drink cheap whiskey on ice and you’re going to ridicule my taste? Fuck you, buddy.
Anyway, Knob Creek is good once you’ve struggled to tear off the wax seal and the tight stopper with a small cap. It’s a strong, robust bourbon with more rye spice than the 13% rye content would suggest. Certainly not bad, but Four Roses is a more balanced whiskey.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
My small town has unaged column still whiskey made in house. Very corn forward and tasted like wheat.
Took a tour while sipping a whiskey Bloody Mary.
They made rum American gin and naked whiskey. They’ll release 4 year Bourbon soon. The first (legal) aged bourbon from Minnesota!
@kleptomage
Rye dominant is my preference. So I’d enjoy this too. Not sure about a 9 years old bottle though.
Weird how the whiskey snobs end up drinking mainstream bottles and still talk shit
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage
It was. But this is unaged whiskey so no oak or burnt flavors. Had a lingering aftertaste of sweet corn and very strong alcohol. That’s the only difference I could tell. The whiskey isn’t noticable in the front end of the flavor. Spices and salt really camouflage everything
I have had rye whiskey in Bloody Mary before, kinda turns into a BBQ flavor almost but the aftertaste lingers as whiskey always
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Thanksgiving is coming around so we’re stocked up on wine. I got myself 2 bottles of sweet white for 10$ but we have 4 other bottles just for thanksgiving day.
kleptomage

I got a good deal on a mixed case of wine, so I’m taking this opportunity to explore varieties of wine I haven’t had before. First is a shiraz blend from Australia. I don’t know if shiraz is supposed to be thick and bitter, but this one is. I don’t like it.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@altopony
it sounds kinda like a Hot Toddy but with wine, interesting. I’d try it. I had a prosecco mixed with rosemary once. Kinda similar.
@Goku Black
Yes good idea! cherry is strong enough to offset the rum, which is too much for me to handle!
@kleptomage
Feels like a lot of non-white wines end up tasting bitter just in a lingering aftertaste
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I got this cheapskate pre-mixed peach margarita stuff that always gives me the gurgles the next morning, thinking if i try to get the rest of it down i need to water it down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide