Super Mario Maker Thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
The SMB2 Power Up might be the closest thing we’ll ever get to an SMB2 USA style. While being given the option to use SMB2 graphics might be cool, I think they should be attached to the SMB1 choices since SMB2’s enemies don’t have much going for them aside from walking and jumping.

Bunny Mario would be cool choice for a future DLC.

Did those games really affect the future of Amiibo? I know Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival had limited appeal to begin with but I did know about content being locked behind Amiibo regarding Metroid: Samus Returns. Not a very smart choice to do, I agree but a simple update patch could have fixed things.

Oh jeez, as much as I would like each character from Smash to get a costume, Square-Enix would probably just LAUGH in Nintendo’s face about getting the rights to Cloud in Mario Maker. (Its like they intentionally want the Final Fantasy series to have no part with Smash Bros and other crossovers they didn’t make. I really need to hear some hard evidence about this whole matter.) Everybody else wouldn’t sound that hard to do, unless those other companies want to be assholes like Square-Enix.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I dunno, I think there could be potential in having Shy Guys, Snifits, Ninjis, Cobrats, Albatosses, and such. There’s some things they can do other classic Mario enemies can’t. Birdo would make a good boss character to go with Junior, Boom-Boom, and such too.

I don’t know why Nintendo choses to ignore them. (Even after Miyamoto stated he considers SMB2/USA one of his favorite games he made.) The last (non-spinoff/non-RPG) actual mainline action Mario game I can think of that had Shy Guys was “Super Mario 64,” and it’s DS remake. (Of course, Shy Guys, and such are common in the “Yoshi” series. The “Goonie” birds, even have the same Japanese name as the “Albatoss” enemy, and they function similarly.)
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I never said they should be cut. Just add them into the existing styles.

Shy Guys and Snifits aren’t ignored last time I checked. But at least Mouser and Wart got their own Spirits in SSBU.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Ever seen them in the NewSMB games, the 3D Land/World games, or Odyssey?

Shy Guys & Snifits only seem to appear in the RPGs, spinoff sports/racing/party, and the “Yoshi” series games. They’ve never really appeared in a mainline Mario game sense “Super Mario 64,” and it’s DS remake.  
The only SMB2/USA enemies that are common in mainline action Super Mario games are Pokeys, and Bob-ombs. She Guys, Snifits, and everything else are very ignored.

Though, Ninjis did return in “Super Mario Run,” and sort’ve in “Super Mario Maker 2” as player time trial ghosts.
Background Pony #802F
Currently my only level made in Super Mario Maker 2: Temptation Swing (LW6-1LQ-PVF): Don’t touch the 50-coins or you lose. (More specifically, don’t touch any of the platforms that said coins are on)

I plan to make a follow-up level sometime this month.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide