Stuff you remember or had from the 80s - 90s

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dirty Bit
Yes. I think it was those that game the basis for that PowerPuff girls comic where several characters all lived in the same city, which I think someone saw and decided to pitch FUSION FALL to CN.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@MethidMan
I miss the XP and CPS lines.
I still have my CPS 1500 and my bro’s 2000(this model in particular heavily sought after). Used to carry a XP 70 and 110. The 110 was one of the best I’ve used. If there’s any “assault rifle” analogue for water guns, the 110 is the one.
I’ve always found the CPS line to be cumbersome, it takes too long to pump to get a good stream. Usually I ended up with a shotgun-like blast of water whenever I try to use those.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
I’m sure most of us in this thread have seen the original Knight Rider. Well there’s a group called the Knight Rider Historians who, on top of making videos diving deep into the history of the show, own 2 of the original KITTs, various parts, and a couple years ago they found the GMC General semi.
After getting false leads or being told it wasn’t around anymore, they found the original trailer to go with the truck. Hopefully they’ll get everything restored in a few years.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

When blood in DBZ and Toonami before it was changed to night time. Also a weird cartoon yellow cartoon dog that was in my nightmare and again later in my life where it tossed me into the closet. For years I never figured out it was a cartoon character till that one crossover movie on cartoon network.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide