Stuff you remember or had from the 80s - 90s

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
My old Bill Nye the Science Guy VHS tape was ruined when I tried to play it. :(

A shame, because I rewatched one of the episodes from that tape on YouTube and it still totally holds up.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Funny how these are now considered vintage and from the 1960s.  
full

These were typical in my elementary school. These things barely worked for most of the time and the push buttons were ass to push especially when theres hard water build up.  
Seems that porcelein fountains have faced extinction sometime back. Most fountains installed these days are either plastic and stainles steel for the indoor varieties with a push tab instead of a button or a knob.  
Outdoors fountains were once built of stone, but are now mostly steel.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Casio F-91W

full

Introduced in 1991 and still in production today, this is one of the most iconic timepieces ever made.

It is popular for low price, reliability and long battery life, while maintaining robust quality
Soobel
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Interesting fact from our capitol Tallinn and soda and lemonade factory from soviet era. They bottled here in same factory both coca-cola and pepsi. Probably imported concentrates. People tell that is only case, wher both colas coming from same factory.
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
At later half of 80’s we got MSX PC (one of the first computers at commoneers homes at Tartu)  
full  
Its still in working order, even cassette recorder still read the games onto memory.

But you can play most of the famous MSX games online: Retrocomputing Estonia
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
Sojuzmultfilm - Silverhoof  
One of the most beautiful cartoon made in Soviet Russia. Stunning synth sounds by Eduard Artemyev :) Real childhood nostalgic.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Interesting fact from our capitol Tallinn and soda and lemonade factory from soviet era. They bottled here in same factory both coca-cola and pepsi. Probably imported concentrates. People tell that is only case, wher both colas coming from same factory.

Mars got it’s Chocolate to make Mars bars from Hershey way back when. So it’s not too farfetched that companies got products from the same place.

@Soobel  
Arcade game what i have played early 80’s - “Sea battle.” Rough monstrous soviet electromechanical box.
Here you can look how it looks like in and out and sink the ships virtually
http://morskoy-boy.15kop.ru/en/

Interesting. You don’t see a lot of games and such from places Russia (outside Tetris), so seeing some is pretty neat.
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
Here seems to be lot of familiar anicient soviet arcade machines: Museum  
I remember also “Vozdushny boi” air combat and “tankodrom” what have not pic. More modern machines like “Magistral”, “Rally” and “Safary” with screens appear late 80’s when i had already MSX computer. This time i had not interest to visit those arcade halls any more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide