Stuff you remember or had from the 80s - 90s

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Nightmare Ned , Man seeing this brings back so much nostalgia for me.  
I wish they could release games like this for newer audiences to play like on Steam, they have no idea what the6 are missing.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Here’s something. Anyone remember an old Computer games school hawked on kids since it was a “learning” type game?

I remember it was a Point n’ Click adventure style that had a robot as the protagonist telling the player where to go. No idea what it’s called. I only played it once.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Another old CD ROM game I desperately would love to see be rereleased or even remade is Stay Tooned!  
Nostalgia aside there is just so much creativity in this game with it’s characters, gameplay, graphic design, humor and exploration.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
Probbly because they could just license it from the holder for a day, probably the film company themselves, but now they’re all owned by groups like Warner and even Disney. Remember Cartoon network movies? I can’t find the original bumper they had for it, but I remember it played on Sunday nights which was smart giving the lack of programming on Sunday. I remember the very first movie play was Land before Time I think, Maybe the 2nd.

But Man, Secret of NIHM is one of my favorite movies. It’s one that just stuck with me. The visuals are stunning even today and the music is so beautiful. Mrs. Brisby is just such a good character. She’s a field mouse which is naturally timid and tries to run from danger, but when her children’s lives are threaten she dives in without thinking. She is just the embodiment of courage. She’s afraid, but will do anything for her family. It’s just really sad that her actress passed away so young.

What was so weird is there was so much lore built around the legendary JOHNATHAN JO- ahem Brisby. I was always surprised they never did a movie about him and what he’d done to gain such a reputation, since the Movie just hinted at it as everyone knew him. I always felt they could have shown that.
Background Pony #5B3B
I recently watched all of Don Bluth’s movies. All Dogs go to Heaven is tied with Secret of Nimh for my favorite.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide