Stuff you remember or had from the 80s - 90s

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Type W140 300SE (Sonderklasse - German for Special Class)  
full  
The best or nothing - Das Beste oder nichts  
The luxury car that symbolizes an unified Germany (Deutsche Wiedervereinigung)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
full

My first favourites i could ever remember.  
Still produced. But I haven’t eaten them in years. I dunno if they changed the flavour. They weren’t available in Canada when I moved into the country. Now they are.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Type W140 300SE (Sonderklasse - German for Special Class)
full
The best or nothing - Das Beste oder nichts
The luxury car that symbolizes an unified Germany (Deutsche Wiedervereinigung)

It has to mean something if even Mercedes-Benz admits they’ve overdone it.

The W140 was the first car that was too big to fit on the shuttle trains to Sylt. (Solution: Modify the automobile carriers.)

The 600 SEL was 2.2 tons of decadence. Mercedes’ first post-war V12 (they had intended to put a V12 into the W126 already and didn’t, but BMW built one into their next 7-class). They couldn’t step down because they absolutely had to beat the BMW 750iL (although the 500 SEL already had more horse power than the Bimmer with four fewer cylinders), but the measures taken to push it over 400bhp made it a second-to-none gas guzzler. They actually had to tone it down again — just for tuners to crank it up to street-legal 580hp and more within a couple of years.

Better yet, do you know why the W140 is so humongous? It was actually designed around an 8-litre, 540bhp V16, and in order to keep the proportions somewhat sensible, the whole car had to be supersized. The 800 SEL would have been the most powerful serial production car ever by a magnitude, but it would have been so outrageously senseless that Mercedes-Benz cancelled it a few days before its production would have started.

By the way, after catching wind of Mercedes’ V16 plans (which were shown in all their glory in the Auto BILD), BMW wanted a V16 badly, so they built one and shoehorned it into a modified 7-class. Now, “modified” in this case meant that the water cooler had to be relocated into the boot in order for the engine to fit. Since this left them with the choice of making the next 7-class a monster of a car or a hideous abomination with a big lateral air intake and next to no boot in the back, they picked the third option and abandoned the idea again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide