Stuff you remember or had from the 80s - 90s

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Oh Henry bars are the WORST!  
They’re so numerous and they taste flat compared to the other bars. A lot of mine just ended up going rancid because of the peanut contents in those bars.

Now if you’re a Canuck. You’d recognize these.  
full

These were GOLD.  
Crunchy, Thick, crispy, aromatic, and sweet.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

People still play on their handheld devices under their bed sheets. In fact, even more so nowadays.  
Just with their smartphones in place of the Game Boys.

Couple days ago, I spotted someone playing what looked like a GBA SP on my ride to work on the subway. Something I have not seen much since the 2000s.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Remember when there were many varieties of cartoons during the 80s and 90s that toyed around with various novelty concepts? Unique titles and series.

Nowadays, pretty much every cartoon is based on rehashes of existing established titles from the past in order to be sucessful. Sure, there are some new original titles. But they pretty much all follow this one singular formula that makes all cartoons appear the same these days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide