Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Thread

General Discussion » Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Thread Search Posts
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #DB07  
I just hate harsh criticism. As in bashing, the one that replaced REAL constructive criticism.

I just wanna cry.

And yes, i was aware of the flaws, especially on Season 2-4 (especially with Star having the hots for Tom instead of waiting for Marco), but still.

I wish defending something i love and hold so dearly wouldn’t be the same as overreacting because they trear.

Eden Sher deserves better :( i just want her in the MCU. Is that so hard to get?
Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
As far as I can no one’s been overly harsh, at least not in my opinion, and you can defend something without overreacting.

Flaws also make characters relatable, and either way flaws need to be acknowledged so that they can be corrected.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Scrabbleman
So you want the things that I love and hold so dearly to die?
Yes, the show ended, but there are more detractors of this than lovers nowadays, AND YOU TELL ME TO CHILL AND NOT DEFEND THE SHOW?!
I am just about had it with this crap. You’re just making me hate the show like y’all do because of “oPiNiUnZ”

If you’re gonna act this way, then this argument is over. I’m done talking with you.

You asked for an honest opinion and you bash me when I tell mine. I even gave ideas on what would make the show better and you think I hate the show because I “don’t get it”. If I hated the show, I wouldn’t have watched it.

I don’t want to be near your toxic behavior any longer. Good riddance.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
He didn’t say he hates you, he said he’s just had it with your behavior, and doesn’t want to talk to you anymore. Calm down, it’s not worth “dying” over. (Also, looking at his favorites, he has some shipping/romance MLP fanart faved, so he doesn’t hate all romance.)

He may be a bit harsh on the show, but you need to understand he has a right to his opinion, and his opinions aren’t going to “hurt” the show, and they shouldn’t hurt you either.  
Given your recent comments, I’m starting to worry about your mental state, and I suggest you see a psychologyst, or something.  
This is not normal, even for you. Please try to understand. :(
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
He just meant that show in particular, and it’s his opinion, he has a right, don’t let it bother you. You can still voice disagreement without getting too upset.

Neither does arguing online.

As I told you in PM’s, maybe you should take some time off social sites for a few weeks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide