Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Merkel isn’t doing too good right now from what I’ve heard, apparently her condition is rather unwell at the moment and there’s speculation that she POSSIBLY might step down from power.

Seeing as how she helped push for Article 13, I don’t feel too sorry for her.

No, I’m not wishing death upon her, I ain’t sadistic.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@CaptainXtra

I’ve heard about this and even though she heavily denies to be sick, she very obviously is. And that’s good. A pro Article 13 (now Article 17) supporter stepping down is a good thing to happen for a free Internet.
CMC Scootaloo
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@CaptainXtra

I heard about her, way back in the old days before Pony. She tried to heavily censor the Internet in Germany in some way.  
Thankfully, the EU currently still operates on votes. She doesn’t have the power to make any decisions above anyone else’s head.
Background Pony #192E
@CaptainXtra  
Looks like they’re doing it seperatley  
If I remember, The country said they’re waiting for the anti-piracy law (With A17) until next year
Background Pony #192E
@CaptainXtra  
By the way, one of the aticles says that the directive is due to be adopted by all member states by April of next year, I believe that was an error because the countries have until June 7, 2021.
CMC Scootaloo
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@silbasa

The treatment of copyright has improved a lot over the last couple years. We as a fandom and Hasbro with its accepting stance, have also contributed to this development significantly. Today, all kinds of fanart are largely accepted by nearly every company.  
Bills like that, or the toxin the EU is cooking up, are last, desperate moves to prevent less strict and actually fair copyright laws from becoming a reality.  
Fight it, defeat them and we have won. Those money-greedy hags are on their last leg.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide