Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You know, I kinda called something like Article 13 happening with my theory that privatization and corporatism would eventually start to threaten the internet back in 2016 or 2017.

I wish I wasn't right about that prediction.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You know, I kinda called something like Article 13 happening with my theory that privatization and corporatism would eventually start to threaten the internet back in 2016 or 2017.

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
You know, I kinda called something like Article 13 happening with my theory that corporatism would eventually start to threaten the internet back in 2016 or 2017.

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra