Silent Hill Thread

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
@Meanlucario  
Did you ever legitimately unlock Heather’s God of Thunder costume,  
doing runs of increasing difficulty ten times?  
If I recall it was that extreme.

Ended up doing a lot of ‘UFO joke ending’ runs,  
so I would only need to go about 1/3-1/2 through the game each time.  
Memorized that damn office complex at some point.

I think there is a ‘dishonorable’ method of just inputting a password to unlock,  
but I can’t recall.

full
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Finally got around to working on my SH3 progress. I started outside the construction site and stopped after exploring the first floor of the Hospital. I will say that the camera control is very annoying. I also forgot how long the car-ride is, or that Letter - from the Lost Days was the song that plays during the scene. I wonder what I’m missing to progress to the second floor. Also, Stanley Coleman is a creepy fuck.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And now I Cleared out the Hospital and the Amusement Park, now at the Church. I forgot to mention that the fog is more oppressive than I remember it being. I made sure to get to the mirror room in the Hospital, due to how weird it is. Also, I love the idea of haunted houses in horror games, especially supernatural horror, since it’s hard to tell what was originally there and what wasn’t (which “Danny” is the original Danny?).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And the Silent Hill god is dead, again. It wasn’t that hard, just tedious. That was a short game, though it does take place in a day and a half.  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Silent Hill 3 is perhaps the only time you ever get to play someone who’s simultaneously 17, 24 and 31 years old.

Neat.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Thanks.
SH2: A remake isn’t the most exciting thing, but 2 deserves a good port. More people should play a horror game that goes into dread and creepiness instead of outright fear and jumpscares.
SHF: Plant-base is very much a new approach, which I like. The body horror is a bit much, but I can stomach it. Funny enough, there’s a theory that the Silent Hill in SH2 lures people in to eat them. It draws in the traumatized who aren’t willing or able to move on and feast on them when they crave into the madness. I feel like this game will take that approach literally with the plants.
SHA: Personally not a fan of the idea that people know about Silent Hill. I much prefer it being a normal resort town unless it draws you into it. I expect teenager hijinks and a cast, though it was just a small teaser and not too much to go off of.
SHT: Very ambiguous like SHA. Not much to say other than at least they are going with the “the town is alive and luring people in” approach and not Homecoming’s approach.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
Funny enough, there’s a theory that the Silent Hill in SH2 lures people in to eat them. It draws in the traumatized who aren’t willing or able to move on and feast on them when they crave into the madness.
That is what the Order more or less believe in their ritual to birth God, so it’s technically canon as far as the cult is concerned.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

The trailers look fine. Honestly SH2 remake looks like how Dave should look. Disheveled and at his wits given the game’s story. People try to defend the the original too much, the VA work took away from the foreboding.
Bad Reboot Welp. SH Ascension is DOA at least.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
There was also that since the first cut scene. Besides, normal people tend to become this when someone they loved dies.
Harry you could say that since we no next to nothing except; “My name is Harry Mason, I’m in town on vacation.
The closest thing to a Silent Hill game was Evil Within in my opinion, but once you know what’s going on it kind of loses that WTF is going on!? kind of thing. Still good. Ironically from the RE4 guy, but there was concepts for making RE4 more psychological and paranormal.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide