Sexuality Poll

Background Pony #38A2
@FliegerFaustToP47
Nah, I love the “don’t give a fuck” part, that is what I love about being asexual.
If anything goes wrong about sexes, asexual aren’t to blame for any of it.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Gardening? Build a house? Study other things you wanted to learn? There’s a lot that could be done.
Though I’m not quite asexual, I don’t want to die like Errol Flynn. He was a big time movie star from the 1930s - 1940s. If he stopped there, that would have been fine. But he died after a rough 50 years of age. He was hyper-sexual, going for 17 year old girls then (when Church was a bigger part of America,) and he was a massively alcoholic chain smoker. Yet at the top of the world, he wrote that he had nothing. Then he died in 1959 and his body literally turned dark, but I don’t understand what chemical process caused that?
Background Pony #4F81
Straight men are at higher risk of depression nowadays, the world was originally designed for evolution to have more females than males.
Background Pony #4F81
Thankfully I am asexual, the world is not generally a nice place, so I don’t expect any sexual things from real ppl.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide