Viewing last 25 versions of post by UserAccount in topic Second Coming of Jesus Thread

UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Do you guys think Jesus is returning soon? Personally, I do. I think that the coronavirus is a fulfillment of one of the End Times warnings in Revelation.

When he does return, what do you guys think will happen? Personally, I do not believe in an eternal Hell, but I do think there will be some place that the evil people go to when he comes back. I don't think it'll be about God torturing them, though. It'll be a torture of their own making because they decided that the only thing that could make them happy on Earth was doing evil actions that hurt other people. Jesus will make it that they can't hurt anyone besides themselves and they won't be allowed back to this universe until they've cooled off and accepted God's love.

Do you think other universes will be merged with ours when God redeems the cosmos? I think very likely they will be, so we may get to meet Twilight and all her friends soon.

Do you think Jesus's 1000 year reign has happened yet or will that be what starts when he returns? (The Bible says Jesus will reign for 1000 years, then have to battle Satan again before taking over for eternity.) I belive the 1000 years may have already happened, because Jesus has a spiritual kingdom that anyone who follows him can join right now. I think that there's probably just one more battle against evil to be won.

Note: The middle poll option is supposed to say “I don’t _know_”, but I can’t edit it. Sorry about that.
No reason given
Edited by UserAccount
UserAccount
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Do you guys think Jesus is returning soon? Personally, I do. I think that the coronavirus is a fulfillment of one of the End Times warnings in Revelation.

When he does return, what do you guys think will happen? Personally, I do not believe in an eternal Hell, but I do think there will be some place that the evil people go to when he comes back. I don't think it'll be about God torturing them, though. It'll be a torture of their own making because they decided that the only thing that could make them happy on Earth was doing evil actions that hurt other people. Jesus will make it that they can't hurt anyone besides themselves and they won't be allowed back to this universe until they've cooled off and accepted God's love.

Do you think other universes will be merged with ours when God redeems the cosmos? I think very likely they will be, so we may get to meet Twilight and all her friends soon.

Do you think Jesus's 1000 year reign has happened yet or will that be what starts when he returns? (The Bible says Jesus will reign for 1000 years, then have to battle Satan again before taking over for eternity.) I belive the 1000 years may have all ready happened, because Jesus has a spiritual kingdom that anyone who follows him can join right now. I think that there's probably just one more battle against evil to be won.
No reason given
Edited by UserAccount