Random Useless Facts Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
This one is more of a useful fact:
Research shows that CPR works best when done to the beat of the song Stayin’ Alive
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Osamu Tezuka, the God of Anime, was inspired a lot by Bambi. Its large eyes for instance was a major source of inspiration for its artstyle and other mangas and anime to follow.
Tezuka even made a manga of Bambi.
I guess Disney did always have a sense of kawaii with its critters after all.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
In the 1960’s, McDonald’s “founder” and CEO Ray Kroc invented the hula burger, a hamburger with a pineapple slice instead of meat in it. Marketed to Christians who didn’t meat during Lent, the recently invented Filet-O-Fish proved to be more popular and the hula burger was discontinued after poor customer reception.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Pie
the recently invented Filet-O-Fish
There was a contest between the Hula Burger and the Filet-O-Fish to see which one would be permanently added to the menu nationwide. They were specifically marketed to Catholics and test marketed in Ohio.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Pie
Trivia is information and data that are considered to be of little value. The word is derived from the Latin word triviae, meaning a place where a road split into two (thus, creating a three-way intersection). It was introduced into English as the adjective trivial in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Modern usage of the term trivia dates back to the 1960s, when college students introduced question-and-answer contests to their universities. A board game, Trivial Pursuit, was released in 1982 in the same vein as these contests. Since the beginning of its modern usage, trivia contests have been established at various academic levels as well as casual venues such as bars and restaurants.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

In 2010, the US Post Office issued a Statue of Liberty Forever stamp that mistakenly used the Statue of Liberty at the New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas instead of the real Statue of Liberty. 10.5 billion of the stamps were produced. This mistake cost the Post Office $3.5 million after they were sued by the sculptor Robert S. Davidson for copyright infringement.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
20% of all Roman men aged 18-50 died during the bloody Battle of Cannae in the Second Punic War against Hannibal Barca and the Carthagenian army
Twiface
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Pie
The phrase “My Little Pony/My Little Ponies” appears exactly 13 times in MLP:FiM
Call of the Cutie
Cheerilee: The smiles represented the cheer I hope to bring to my little ponies while they were learning.
Fall Weather Friends
Pinkie: No, that’s left to my little ponies.
The Show Stoppers (twice)
Twilight: My little ponies! You’re missing the point.
Twilight: My little ponies! How are you doing?
A Bird in the Hoof
Of course not, my little pony. Where on Earth would you get such an idea?
Return of Harmony, Pt. 1 (Three times)
Cheerilee: Alright, my little ponies.
Celestia: Good luck, my little ponies.
Discord: Game’s over, my little ponies.
The Cutie Pox
Cheerilee: All right, my little ponies, time for class!
Family Appreciation Day (twice)
Granny Smith: Well, howdy, my little ponies!
Granny Smith: That’s right, my little ponies!
Read it and Weep
Nurse Sweetheart: All right, my little ponies. Rainbow Dash needs her rest.
Pinkie Pride
Cheese Sandwich: Oh, it’s no coincidence, my little pony.
Additionally, the ‘My Little Pony’ theme song is played 3 times:
*Fluttershy hums it in ‘A Bird in the Hoof’
*The bat plays it during the talent show in ‘May teh Best Pet Win!’
*The giant piano in ‘Gift of the Maud Pie’
Craig A

Sticking with the nuke theme,
According to nuclear safety expert Bruce G. Blair, the US Air Force’s Strategic Air Command worried that in times of need the codes for the Minuteman ICBM force would not be available, so it decided to set the codes to 00000000 in all missile launch control centers
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
In 2001, mass hysteria arose in India when reports of a mysterious figure attacking residents at night became widespread. Dubbed “The Monkey Man Of New Delhi”, it was described as a dark being covered in hair and having red eyes and sharp claws. It was reported to attack sleeping residents on rooftops at times of power outages. Several people fell off roofs to their deaths as a result and some were even beaten by panic stricken residents believed to be the monkey man.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide