Random Useless Facts Thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
At the age of 18, with her song “Too Late To Die” (for the movie of the same name), Billie Ellish has become the youngest artist to ever record a theme song for the James Bond movie franchise.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Just before the Civil War, an Ohio farmer took up a boy as a farmhand. The farmer knew next to nothing about the boy aside from his name: Jim. Jim did everything he was told: fed the animals, spliced wood etc. Every once in a while Jim would ask for the hand of the farmer’s daughter, but the farmer vehemently refused, saying he would not allow his daughter to marry someone with no name, no money and no future.

20 years later the farmer tore down his barn to make room for a new one. There he saw that back then Jim had carved his full name into one of the beams. “Heavens, I’ve been a fool,” the farmer exclaimed, “and I forbade him my daughter because he had no name, no money and no future!”

The name carved in the beam was James A. Garfield.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Despite officially dying from heart failure in her sleep, “Mama” Cass Elliot of The Mamas & The Papas is rumored to have died from choking on a ham sandwich.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
October 12th 1999 is known as The Day Of Six Billion.  
This is due to the fact that the 6th billionth person in the world (Adnan Mević, the first son of Fatima Helać and Jasminko Mević, born in Sarajevo, Bosnia) was born on that day.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
According to Knives Out director Rian Johnson, Apple only allows the heroes/good guys in movies to use iPhones, villains in movies are not allowed to use iPhones.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
When eating really hot and/or spicy food, it’s actually better to use a glass of milk to help with the food, as it helps cool down the sensation, while water actually either does nothing, or sometimes actually makes the sensation worse.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
A Hachimaki (Translated, “Helmet-Scarf”) is a type of Japanese headband made of white or red cloth, featuring the Japanese Rising Sun in the middle, along with Kanji along the sides of it, saying motivational or inspirational sayings/words on it.

They are popular and common among Japanese military and athletes, and they were often worn by Japanese Kamikaze pilots during World War 2 before their deaths.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
During the 80s during the release of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon and toyline, the UK release had their names get changed to become the Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles.

The reason this was done, was because that UK broadcasters thought that the term “Ninja” would have been too violent for a cartoon/toyline made for little kids.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Gold is an excellent electricity conductor, has a very high density of 19.32 g/cm3 and can react with halogens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide