Random facts of yourself thread

LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Oddly enough I sometimes get the spicey version of things by mistake. I look for the gluten free sign/symbol due to my allergy.
Like canned beans. I will look through the cans and forget to look at the big words. “Spicey Pork and Beans”
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
My limit unfortunately is none at all. Had the “Links,” surgery for acid reflex. I used to love serrano because of how easy they were to grow. Made my own strawberry spicey sauce for deap fried foods.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Mellow Rhythm

I mixed some of this with some “flamin’ hot” mac and cheese. I was so light headed it felt like some kind of high, but no stomach problems. Yeah I don’t touch the jar
@LP2Lily
That has to be a very inconvenient allergy.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
For those who haven’t tried it, Peruvian food is both very flavorful and spicy (and I recommend it). In fact, it’s regarded as the best in Latin America. I know from experience since I lived in Peru before
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
Dead opposite on that regard. I can’t tolerate much sweet, but I overdo the spicy.
I do sometimes like sweet things, like soda and Mexican mudslides. Ice cream sometimes.
Background Pony #4F5A
i can’t fight people. never done it before in my life. not that it’s something i’d feel i’m missing out on, but if it ever got to that point i’m pretty sure i couldn’t defend myself.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
I love sea food, but chiten in shrimp exoskeletons is simmilar to the chitin in insects, and some people are allergic to this. It’s a polysaccharide, a repeating carbohydrate that arthropods use in their armour.

@Background Pony #4F5A
There is a couple things you can do to keep yourself more safe for sure.
Best fight won is a fight avoided.
First off make sure you can move quickly. Wear running shoes and non obstructive clothing. Might want to make sure you’re actually fit to run.
Notice everybody, but don’t stare. If someone is coming up to you, check behind you.
Move with focus/purpose and spend as little time out alone as possible, especially at night. Walk as little as possible, you always want to be on a bike or in a car.
Don’t wear big headphones outside, if you’re going to listen to something, earbuds, if something is sus, remove the earbud facing it.
Stay away from places where alcoholics congregate, don’t buy stuff from people off the street, and don’t owe people money.
I don’t even let strangers in my house, even if they seem innocent (they could be staking the place and calling a couple guys to come rob the place) date employees or friends of friends. There is no telling what strangers are after.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I shook Kamala Harris’s hand at a pride parade in San Francisco. She was walking in the parade and interacting with the bystanders behind the guardrail in 2019. Or was in 2018? It was either of the two.
Little did i know i was shaking the hand of the future vice president of the United States…..Not sure if that’s a good thing or not XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide