Random facts of yourself thread

LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I actually replace all the stuffing with new polyfill. When I wash and fix my primary plushies I put new filling in. I also put a lining for making them into a plushy space savers. Every six months. I try to clean and fix twice a year.
Of course mine are mostly 4 or 5 foot. Wich kind of require it. I keep one in my car between the two front seats. She keeps my reciepts and things.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I have a really strict diet, exercise regime and meditation habit. Some of my meditation is lucid dreaming, where I trip absolute balls, more powerful than any psychedelic I have taken. Oh I no longer do drugs really, just occassional beer; the diet, exercise, and meditation is to find my center without drugs.
I don’t smoke, the avatar is just a trope of a bad guy waiting in the shadows with a ciggerrette, it’s a parody of family guy.
Finding work has been challenging, So i clean several hours a day in between looking. When I make food, the kitchen is spotless when I’m done, and the food is well presented. Because when I sit down and have a beer, I want everything to be perfect.
EDIT: I realize I often say my diet is for my heart health, but that’s just as true. I stopped a lot of drugs for my heart, and my diet came in at the same time to deal with both the heart health, and my mood.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@some-guy
Half and half on feeling that way cause I do like the art that came out of it or the ones I’m still waiting for, but I’ve decided on taking a break from them for a long while so I won’t go broke
Background Pony #89F2
Um…
How you’ve won $1K to actually spend them in commissions in the span of two months?
Not saying it’s fake, but damn you must have a lucrative job.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #89F2
A lot of saving and planning. A lot of comms take several weeks to make, meaning you wouldn’t be able to buy them left and right.
@Mr.Myoozik
Cooking is love. I cook most of my meals, I’m obsessed with it.
Yeah you got some good stuff coming up already in regards to the art.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Rarely do I sleep under a cover. Unless its below freazing outside I preffer my giant unicorn.
However, my cat is a different story. My blanket is often to the side of me incase I do need it for my feet. My cat will burrow under it. Then there is a lump there that meows if you bump it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #89F2
It’s all money I’ve saved over the years from my job, I just went overboard and started commissioning artists left and right because I was addicted to the rush. I’m cooling with it now and taking a break with it.
Also, I work a dead end job making 11 dollars an hour so I wish I had a lucrative job so I can continue doing this without worrying about draining my account dry.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I tried the hottest beef jerky I could find on amazon and ended up curled in a ball for 3-4 hours shortly after the mouth/gum burn went away. Never again
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide