Random facts of yourself thread

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I remember watching the Toon Disney reruns of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog late at night in 2001-02 and was shocked by how un-Disney it was, in every conceivable way.
Embarrassingly it was my first exposure to Sonic, before I even knew it was a video game franchise.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I like vaguely remember watching some sonic cartoon. It was cool I think, i remember liking it. I never grew up with a sega. Everything i got was Nintendo aside from my Playstation.
I mean I always gamed on computers. I love old computers. I remember having a laptop that could kinda play some Disney puzzle game, solitaire ETC. I was more obsessed with the fact it could record and playback sound. Remember finding lots of freeware PC games, I found a lot resembling Mario Bros.
When I got my playstation, I thought it was way cooler than anything nintendo lol. Nintendo aged better though.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I throughly enjoy driving in a downpoor rain during the day. I can go slower then the speed limit and no one can complain. Plus the sound of the rain is so freakin peaceful.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I am not closed up about my social phobias. I actually write about them openly just so I can understand them better.
Although I do hate advertisements and I avoid monetization. Especially if its automatically put on like blogger. Hints why I put so much in my journals on my art pages. InkBunny, Furaffinity, and similar.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’ve only been to two other independent nations: Dominican Republic and the Bahamas. I almost went to a third one, Canada.
Posted Report
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I consider myself to be a very punctual person. Say, if I have to be somewhere at 2pm, I’ll be there at a exact time or before it and will do my utmost bestest to be everywhere on time. I don’t know whether it is because of my ocd or just the fact that I am hyper punctual, but either way, I am always conscious about the time whenever I need to be someplace.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Most know me on the internet as an artist, writer, and diy musician. This is true, but in person it goes a bit deeper then that. I practically turned down employement oppertunities in computer tech.
After Covid it becam very real to me a job in grocery was not going to cover my craft. Much less the cost of living. After many talks with family and friends I decided to pick up my dream of tech again. On one condition. I should still have time for my craft.
It is my gift to society. Even though its focussed on book publishing and not blogs or art communities like this. I hope to make my craft open to all. Just not in a way it can be art theft or otherwise copy-righted by another company. Via I make copy-rights upon book publishing. Plus free sources on git-hub where possible for my diy music.
Background Pony #89F2
Searches it up
Reminds me of Half Life Barnacles tbh, they’re scary, yeah
What scares me though, and I think I have a phobia of, is cockroaches. Yes dem stupid animals
Also bees, since a beehive attacked me once.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I have a huge phobia of lampreys. Just by looking at a photo of them makes me scream (Google this at your own risk).
I looked it up expecting to find creepy pasta. Honestly this got my interest. I used to find worms of different species fastinating in middle school.
My favorite though is the flying carpet of the sea. Parasite, earth worms, and especially toob like of the sea. Fascinating how something can be like a snake, but is very different.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
@LP2Lily
I’ll agree with you. They can be very fascinating since their appearance is unique for fish (they’re very alien-like). Still, their appearance can be extremely unsettling (especially for me).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide