Random facts of yourself thread

Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@Dex Stewart
That’s pretty dank. My dreams have lots of repeating themes, someone after me, mental hospital, being poisoned or seizing, stuff getting stolen, bleeding injuries of all things even, but sometimes they’re fun, because i know i’m dreaming, and can manipulate it.
Dreams where you know it’s a dream are the best, I like to have lots of fun and fly around.
I wonder if my swimming dreams cause me to hold my breath in my sleep, i might need less of those.
Unfortunately no dreams at all is the opposite of lucid dreaming. No dreams at all is proper healthy sleep.
To get dreams you got to be somewhat stimulated in your sleep, or have your sleep generally disturbed. I sleep too much, so I get lots of disturbed sleep cycles.
People that do a winddown drug like nightcap, nighttime meds, or weed will likely just pass straight out and wake up, but also people who are thoroughly tired, not just druggies.
Dex Stewart
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beth
The repeating things in my dreams are places. There’s a really colorful city street with shops on each side flashing every color of lights in every comibination. There’s a little room with bare wooden shelves, a pathway through the woods. The weird thing is that when I’m in a dream, all these places feel familiar even though they’re only in my dreams. Then there’s Haruhi Suzumiya as a pirate captain and a little robot on a skateboard telling me where to find something, and that something turns out to be a box full of dvds and then I wake up pissed because there was a really cool dvd there and it’s not real!
Beth
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

@Dex Stewart
The dreamscapes are my favorite part, I like exploring and interacting with something completely made up by my mind. Sometimes things change when i interact with them. Or things take me to new areas like LSD Dream Simulator.
Then there is finding something cool in my dream, and realizing it’s not real because the excitement wakes me up.
Target Strike
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Non ducor, duco.
I’ve created Target Strike back in either 2014 or 2015 (I cannot remember the exact year). Target’s color scheme was originally like this before I changed it to the current one. His cutie mark was also different - it was the silhouette of a fighter jet (not shown here since I don’t have it anymore) and he was also originally named Aircraft Seeker (since he is an Air Force pilot)
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
It seems strange, but even though I’m Chinese, I am also a Hindu. In fact, I’m the only one in my family.
To be precise, I am a Shaivite.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Cool Crow - 10,000 tag updates
Gold Bit -
Diamond -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I burnt the fuck out of my right hand being a dumb ass and grabbing a pan handle like 30 seconds after it came out of a 425°F oven 2 days ago. Won’t do that again….
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@some-guy
I did something similar once. I went to move a pan or something in an oven and burnt my arm, bought I didn’t realize it. I felt my arm hurt, and thought it was a bug. I kept slapping at my arm before realizing I was tearing skin off myself every time I slapped my arm.
Autumn_Shy
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Complete fool for pegas
About 3 decades ago my young mind had the bright idea to grab the cage around a kerosene heater.
Three of my fingers still have deformations & lack of fingerprints where my skin fused to the metal. >>
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
I was the victim of several scams, where I lost so much money. The most recent scam was an American book company that demanded fees for promotion/editing/translation, even after I paid their fees after a while with my hard-earned money.
And now this stupid company had a job for me, where I transferred customers through Paypal. Due to one angry customer, my account and the future of my ecommerce is in limbo.
This company would be one of my lifelong enemies for all the scams they did and their irresponsible policies.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide