Random facts of yourself thread

some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Dex Stewart  
Ehh I’m not one of those people that says the holocaust didn’t happen or antivax. I’m just into arguing about ’rona atm. This site is definitely not about free speech, a few DNPs from a few artists gives that away.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I enjoy adding sound effects and show clips to my music library.

Howling wolves, the blast of a shotgun, the thundering Harleys. Or maybe it’s Peter Griffin.

I killed a roach while writing this, it is now stuck to my mandal.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
I detest the “Ok Boomer” meme.  
For all accounts, I’m not fan of generational shit at all. Just a waste of my time.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I’m nervous about my new job tomorrow. I don’t like dealing with new people, they ask things about you.  
“Hello fellow, I go to work, come home and sit in front of monitors until I have to go to work again”.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I prefer to travel alone.

Not being held up by a companion, dealing with their excess babbling, their unhelpfulness, their refusal to offer useful suggestions about finding decent meals, etc.

Hence why I feel my trip to Seattle back in spring was the ONLY good trip I’ve had in years.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
I have some liking for Living Machines in fiction. I like Machine type monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh!, I like the Transformers franchise, and I also have picked an old interest back in My Life As A Teenage Robot, as well as enjoying the Mega Man franchise.
Background Pony #DED2
I prefer to travel alone.

Not being held up by a companion, dealing with their excess babbling, their unhelpfulness, their refusal to offer useful suggestions about finding decent meals, etc.

Hence why I feel my trip to Seattle back in spring was the ONLY good trip I’ve had in years.
I like you
Ika Musume (Fl0)

PonE Fl0
I didn’t see a new user or welcome thread so I decided I would just introduce myself here
I’m Ika Musume and some of you may know me as Pony Fl0 since I have the pony music YouTube channel I run with Vale called Vale & Fl0. I love the color purple, my favorite food is falafel, I love poni, and I am vegan. Fun facts lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide