Random facts of yourself thread

Background Pony #89F2
I like pressure, I have no idea why but I like it.

@Target Strike

Awesome, I hope you have a awesome time with your family in Peru and a safe travel back home!
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve always loved comics. It started before I could even read,we had a couple of Smurfs and Little Lulu comics,and I loved the layout and format, illustrations and words together just seemed so natural. I learned to read with books of newspaper comic strips,like Peanuts, Heathcliff,and Ziggy. Later I would start reading Archie and other such comics,before finding scifi,fantasy and superheroes. I loved the old Dark Horse Star Wars comics,the KISS comics,later I got into old Marvel stuff,Valiant and Image,and mangas. My favorite medium for stories is comics,with traditional books,I mostly stick to nonfiction like biographies, history and reference books.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I start my new job Sep 1st. I think some of my old co-workers probably hate me now because I caused an NDA about wages to be established. Fuck the old job, they made me train a new person that makes more than me.
some-guy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Also I got the ‘rona from those fucks. Dry cough, mild sickness, no smell, or tastes and moderate tiredness, but “muh delta” Y’now the less deadly, more contagious version of chink flu, of course that shit is the end of the world. We live in fucking clown world.
some-guy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Dex Stewart  
Covoid is nothing more or less than a fucking super flu that politicians abused to get Trump out of power because he knew how to manage an economy.“Testing positive” means nothing, this shit never happened with any other respiratory virus. Goverment is slowly etching away at our freedom. Why is no one saying shit?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@some-guy  
Some of them claim the Holocaust didn’t happen the way history says. Some of them are antivax.  
It was a perfect storm of all these Specific types coming to the same place at the same time.  
I’m one of the few leftists over there,and while I certainly don’t agree with most of them,the site’s all about free speech so I’ll argue a point occasionally,and move on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide