Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Random facts of yourself thread

Background Pony #89F2
I like pressure, I have no idea why but I like it.

@Target Strike

Awesome, I hope you have a awesome time with your family in Peru and a safe travel back home!
Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I've always loved comics. It started before I could even read,we had a couple of Smurfs and Little Lulu comics,and I loved the layout and format, illustrations and words together just seemed so natural. I learned to read with books of newspaper comic strips,like Peanuts, Heathcliff,and Ziggy. Later I would start reading Archie and other such comics,before finding scifi,fantasy and superheroes. I loved the old Dark Horse Star Wars comics,the KISS comics,later I got into old Marvel stuff,Valiant and Image,and mangas. My favorite medium for stories is comics,with traditional books,I mostly stick to nonfiction like biographies, history and reference books.
sufiaarsala

I agree with you everybody has the right to what they like to speak therefore I like to recommend the best SEO service of SEO company in Karachi because they are the best in digital marketing and offering the best SEO service at an affordable price.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Cool Crow - 10,000 tag updates
Gold Bit -
Diamond -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I have to move back in with my parents within the next 2 months because money after moving out in February. Fuck my life.
Posted Report
some-guy
Gold Bit -
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I start my new job Sep 1st. I think some of my old co-workers probably hate me now because I caused an NDA about wages to be established. Fuck the old job, they made me train a new person that makes more than me.
some-guy
Gold Bit -
Diamond -

Also I got the 'rona from those fucks. Dry cough, mild sickness, no smell, or tastes and moderate tiredness, but "muh delta" Y'now the less deadly, more contagious version of chink flu, of course that shit is the end of the world. We live in fucking clown world.
some-guy
Gold Bit -
Diamond -

@Dex Stewart
Covoid is nothing more or less than a fucking super flu that politicians abused to get Trump out of power because he knew how to manage an economy."Testing positive" means nothing, this shit never happened with any other respiratory virus. Goverment is slowly etching away at our freedom. Why is no one saying shit?
Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@some-guy
Some of them claim the Holocaust didn't happen the way history says. Some of them are antivax.
It was a perfect storm of all these Specific types coming to the same place at the same time.
I'm one of the few leftists over there,and while I certainly don't agree with most of them,the site's all about free speech so I'll argue a point occasionally,and move on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~