Random facts of yourself thread

Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Some people have theorized I might have asperger, but the opinions regarding if I have it or not are all over the place so I can’t say I have it.  
Some think I have it but others have doubts about it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I only hate China and the Chinese people because for obvious reasons, they’ve started this pandemic.

This is the first time I’ve shown deep hatred to them while i didn’t give a single fuck about them “stealing” our islands.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Count Adramélekh Sear

My reasons why I don’t like Mainland China’s government (even though I’m ethnic Chinese) include:

• Banning websites and video games (like YouTube and Animal Crossing: New Horizons)  
  • Trying to steal islands from my country, Malaysia (a certain cartoon is banned in cinemas for stating that “these islands are part of China”, the infamous nine dash map)  
  • They are Marxists and they rule with a communist party  
  • A lot of restrictions  
  • Its nationalist users becoming a nuisance on the Internet. It is no thanks to them that Hollywood has to appease and adjust itself for the Mainlander market.  
  • Some Malaysian Chinese (my people) support it instead of my homeland, because they think Beijing will save them from discrimination and elitism.

Because of these reasons, I support Taiwan and (to some extent) the Kuomintang, because Taiwan has more personal freedoms than Mainland China. I hope the Beijing government better not dare take over my homeland of Malaysia!
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
@CalypsoFantasy

Taiwan’s localisation of Western media and products (along and especially with Hong Kong) inspired the setting of my first novel, the Republic of Siangwaan.

Siangwaan is like Taiwan and Hong Kong put together, but it’s bigger, having futuristic tech, and its people love jousting.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@SubaruAnon  
We don’t have to send financial aid to a country to show support for them. Just them knowing the United States is rooting for them and not China can be a morale boost.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Sometimes this happens to me, and that is why I sometimes write stupid articles about || clones, degenerates, and other sad people ||.

@SubaruAnon

If they want to wave US flags so much, I think they should be sent to America.

Some people online also suggested that the black bloc mobs and commies in America should be sent to Hong Kong to replace them. It may sound like a good deal, but I don’t think the American commies would fit in with Mainland Chinese society with their obsession with gender and identity politics: after all, most Chinese are more concerned with getting a decent wage and seeing their country replace the USA as the global superpower, than they are with Tumblr headcanons, Voltron, and Pride Month.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
I have really, really bad short term memory. Sometimes I will forget something in just a few seconds of learning it.  
However, my long term memory is fairly good, I still have a faint recollection of what it was like inside the womb
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide