Random facts of yourself thread

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
I have an Atari 2600 (VCS), Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, N64, PS2, Gamecube, PC, Xbox 360, PS4, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, DS lite, and 2DS. I used to have a Sega Dreamcast, PS1, PSP, New 3DS XL, and Wii U, but I’ve had things stolen or had to sell things over the years.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I often have the desires to say “screw you, I’ll go for myself” a lot of the time since childhood. I tend to be pretty individualist and when I don’t feel OK, I want to look for what I want to feel good.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@naganofan99999  
Thanks! My favorite is probably the Switch. I’m waiting for a Switch pro, Switch 2, a good sale, or the Release of Metroid Prime 4, though. The PS3, PS4, and Gamecube are pretty great runner ups. The customization and multimedia functionality of the PS3, especially the original one, is really cool… And the Gamecube was a powerhouse (sans small disc size) for it’s time, and is a very nice looking console. As far as handhelds go, it was really nice being able to play GBA games on the DS lite, and transfer Pokemon into the DS games through the Safari zone from the GBA games. I’d say the DS Lite was as good or better than the PSP because of that reason.
PaperBagPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art

Hi everypony!
And there go another user i had to block…

*sigh…

those people really think i will be ok with their unnapropiate comments and will end on something good for them?

do i really give that impression of myself?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide