Random facts of yourself thread

Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I’m a light sleeper mostly. I have trouble going to sleep most of the time especially if there is too much noise or light. Insomnia is a also a thing I sometimes have to deal with especially during the summer.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I can’t sleep without listening to someone talking on the internet.
Trazadone makes me feel horrible and disphoric. Like I wish i could claw the substance out of my viens to get rid of it. They always try to give it to me, because when held against my will I stay up nonstop and panic when i fall asleep.
I can sleep with the crazy patients screaming about voices and smashing their heads into the wall, I can’t sleep with a doctor looking at me every 15 minutes. To me the schizo is a lower level threat than the doctor.
Posted Report
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

An angry goose tried to attack me a few days ago. Committed the crime of coming within 15 feet of it and not seeing it. I really don’t like geese now.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I dream a lot, but most are weird. Every once in a while I have a good one. Would it kill a fairy just for me to dream about ponies for once?!
Funny thing is… my doctor told me my dreams will get more vivid once I start traz. I noticed no change. LoL
Posted Report
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

A little beetle flew right into my eyeball while riding a bike home yesterday. I still feel where it landed. I’m ready for winter again.
@Dex Stewart
My grandpa pepper sprayed one that chased him a few years ago at a park. I kind of wish I would’ve been there to see.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The long distance pepperspray that works is way to expensive, when I don’t think any sane person would chose me as a target.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Oddly enough I had a college professor keep wasp spray in his breef case. His reason was it would work better then pepper spray for the reason you mentioned.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@LP2Lily
I also allegedly know someone with wasp poison in the dubious absence of a wasp problem.
I wouldn’t recommend it though. It could go anywhere from ineffective to inhumane, it’s not well understood on humans, and the only way we get that information borders on some holocaust bs.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
Me too. I live in the same state. Even 60 is too cold sometimes.
I have little body fat.
Moving to Oregon I’m going to have to rebuild my wardrobe and how I dress.
When my adrenaline gets high, I become even more sensitive to the cold. Which causes anxiety.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I chose Fennec Dragon for my fursona. Primarily small body big ears. Dragon goes well with it due to my child hood in Spyro the dragon.
Fennec Fits the state of regress coping I use. Time away from adult life does a lot for me. Yet, my goal is to return with determination to get life chores done.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
I do this with AVGN, Joel. Any familiar letsplayer.
I want to listen to talking while i sleep. However it’s particularly this content, because i don’t listen to anything that’s going to get me worked up before bed, i want something familiar in bed.
I especially like falling asleep to stuff i already watched. That way i’m not missing anything no matter what part i fall asleep at.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
The Super NES is my all-time favorite console. I’ve been playing it since I was 2 (and that was when the N64 was in the shelves).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide