Random facts of yourself thread

NormNavPon3
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I had a concussion once. It was one whole week of brainfog so thick, I could barely function. Scariest shit I’ve ever been through.
Posted Report
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I’ve once bump my head against a dresser as a kid for jumping on the bed. I can’t say that I really enjoyed it, and I also have the scar near my left eyebrow after it had happened.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@some-guy
Similar to yours actually. I was riding down my bike around my neighborhood like usual until two rottweilers came out of nowhere and one of them bit me in the ankle so hard. I had to continue down the road without using my pedals to get home because the dogs were still chasing after me trying to attack me. When I got home, both dogs were just out there waiting in the front yard until eventually they left. Since animal control was closed at the time, we had to call 911 and the paramedics arrived to bandage my wound which took about a month and a half to two months to heal. We eventually discovered that the owners were awful people who neglected their dogs and barely even fed them which is how they turned so violent.
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Many (but not all) have to get casts on parts of their body at some point during their lives from certain injuries.
I got a cast on my wrist area back in 2015 after tripping and falling running after a friend during a brief altercation. My wrist broke, and it hurt like HELL!!
Luckily, I just needed the cast for 6-7 weeks, and I got signatures all over it!
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Mr.Myoozik
Jeez. Did they test it for rabies after? 2 months to heal sounds like a horrific bite. Regardless of the bad owners, that shouldn’t happen. Hope they were never allowed to have another dog after that.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@some-guy
That was why we wanted to call animal control, to make sure it didn’t have rabies, but the paramedics I believe said that it didn’t have so I was good. Besides, I didn’t get extremely sick from it so it’s safe to say it didn’t have rabies. This was back in early 2020 right around the time when the COVID-19 pandemic was starting to become a concern.
Posted Report
some-guy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Mr.Myoozik
Ahh, early 2020, good times. I unironically liked the lockdowns
Glad everything went for the best, at least the best one could get after being chomped on by a Rottweiler.
Posted Report
some-guy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I switched to Linux distros when MS launched Win10.
I was also using a piece of shit computer that crashed all the time on Win8 and had no problems on light distros.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@DSB71013
Often respecting their boundaries is the fastest way to get animals around you.
Stuff like not staring too long, and not suddenly moving closer. Distance boundaries often.
Now no matter what I do some species just aren’t interested in seeing a human. I got to respect that.
I’m weary about feeding animals like raccoons. The next human that sees the raccoon might not be so friendly. Better to drop food where they will find it and dip.
Posted Report
DSB71013
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I tend to move pretty slowly, so maybe animals like that. They don’t have to watch me very long to learn I’m not going to make any sudden moves.
I don’t do it on purpose. I’m just perpetually sleepy.
Posted Report
Stellar Dust
Stellar Dust - For supporting the site
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Horse
I am nocturnal because I am busy during the day, and the only time I can rest or do what I want is the night, after 9pm-10pm, so I usually sleep very late.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I do better on the forums then in face to face social interaction. Yet, I try to get involved in social activities of my city.
Most people recognize me with the plushy wallet I cary around with me. Its something about soft things that help me cope with social anxiety.
Hints my annoying responses on all art communities. “The tighter you hold your plushy the closer they are to your heart. The closer they are the farther away life problems are.”
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
When I was in LA I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Century City (now Fairmont Century Plaza). We were a few blocks away from FOX.
[shudders]
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide