Random facts of yourself thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
It tends toward the electronic/experimental side mostly, with psychedelic textures (I used an Alesis Keyboard and Cubase to produce it, and there’s a lot of synthesized sitar in places). There are a couple of rock-y songs on it though!
All the tracks range from under 1 minute to 3 at most. Pretty short, actually - More like an EP in a way!
Sorry about the long explanation there xD
Posted Report
gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

…I have around 35,205 contributions on the Official TF2 Wiki. Yeah… I like TF2. Most of my work was related to making images. A lot of them like having to pose the character, add a facial expression and all that cool sort of jazz.
And that’s not even the Wiki with most contributions I did. I have around 100,000 contributions on the Official Smite Wiki. Though these were mostly audio uploads from the character’s voice lines (from themselves and the multiple skins available in the game). But I also helped including said files in pages that didn’t had the files linked, as well transcribing many of those voice lines in text-form.
Funnily enough, unlike TF2’s case, I almost never played Smite. I liked the game and played some matches, but I just did because, I don’t know, I knew how to extract audio files and just did the thing. The amount of missing files was pretty big on the Wiki. I took the “Fine, I’ll Do It Myself” meme to the extreme here.
I have other facts about myself but I’ll be posting separately… and perhaps not too often, so others may share their facts about them as well!
Posted Report
gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Thanks. What do you mean by main contributor? Well, in TF2 Wiki, there used to be a website that had lists of who had the most edits. There’s a page on the Wiki itself about it here, though the website had a lot of more info.
I’m on the Top 5 contributors (but Top 1 on file uploads, with 18,075 file uploads, mostly images), though that “Edit count” is not entirely accurate (some things don’t count, don’t remember what now), so I did my own counting by counting how many times the word “(diff | hist)” was on my contributions page, and having each page list 5,000 contributions per page.
Also, because of my high quality contributions on the TF2 Wiki, I got a very rare and nice cosmetic item that only around 160 players in the world have. The Wiki Cap.
On Smite’s case, apparently I’m on Top 1 on my profile, but Top 2 on the actual list. I’m also rank 160 on Gamepedia (this was before it merged with Fandom), but I used to be on Top 100 in the past.
SDTwilan9X_
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
This fact about me isn’t super obscure or anything, but I’m one of the 10,000 and 15,000 players to own the Golden Antlers of Honor and Golden Crown of Courage respectively on Roblox (reason why I say it’s not super obscure is because I wear both of them on basically all my outfits, and they stick out like a sore thumb).
Posted Report
Jamin-P-Rose
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Always Horny
I remember random crap very easily, like lesser used rules in table top games, but I can’t for the life of me remember someone’s name unless I hear it several times and write it out.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m an amateur barefooter who doesn’t like wearing shoes and has gone barefoot in public before, the places I’ve gone barefoot to are: My local park, gas stations, small convenience stores, two fast food joints, a thrift store, a Wal-Mart and a Target
Posted Report
Background Pony #89F2
@Background Pony #89F2
It isn’t actually, and I watch where I’m going. Luckily the establishments that I’ve been to don’t have problems with broken glass or anything sharp being on the floor
Oh well, glad to hear that it’s not hurtful and doesn’t cause any issues for you, although I dearly hope you find it comfortable and you don’t find a random nail in your evening walk…
Although I kinda feel it’d be a bit… well.. gross… and very awkward if you visit someone barefoot and with black feet.
Posted Report
Farnesy911
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Twixie Should Be Canon
I used to collect knives, and a few swords, when I was in my early 20’s. My favourite is my Daito that I named Ryuko. Second favourite is my Xiphos named Daisy.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide