Random facts of yourself thread

SDTwilan9X_
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
I’ve been playing Roblox for 10 years at this point and was fairly active on the forums there before they got removed in 2017. I… really should find better hobbies.
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot (> ~ <)
The first console I had was a Game Boy Advance, it was a Christmas gift, it came with Sonic Advance 2, Super Mario 3 & FIFA.
I still have it, but I had the habit of exchanging games with other people, now I have: metal slug advance, crash nitro kart, 2 bootleg games of pokemon (sorry) Sonic advance 2 never gave it to someone else, this was my favorite, until one day I got the 3.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My brothers had NES and SNES. My first console that was my own was Pikachu Edition Gameboy Color, with Pokemon Yellow. Then the first model Playstation with Spyro The Dragon.
SDTwilan9X_
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
@Mr.Myoozik
The SP is really nice, but I prefer the original model of GBA since they’re a bit more comfortable and have a headphone jack. Only thing that sucks about the original GBA is that it doesn’t have a backlight, but nowadays you can just install a newer IPS or ITA (DSi) screen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
The first ever Youtube video I’ve ever watch was a video on cryptids and other mythological creatures thought to be roaming the Earth right now. Sadly, I can’t find this exact video cause it either got deleted or got buried among the other generic, cookie cutter list videos on cryptids.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
My grandfather used to have an ancient LaserDisc player that my Dad used as a child in the 80s (so old that the keypad was on the player itself). Never got to learn how to use it, unfortunately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide