Random facts of yourself thread

some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I’m probably gonna move back to my parents soon. My apartment only has 40 AMPS of power and that doesn’t cut it in 20 degree weather. Fuck.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@some-guy
I know drinking is useless and possibly dangerous for me, but i still barely go two days without at least downing a couple beers.
It makes me too tired, that’s my complaint, it doesn’t mix with my psych meds. Oversleeping is not giving me any major breakthroughs, it might have been good at one point but not anymore.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Beth
For me it’s 1-2 four lokos or a bottle of wine, same amount of days.
I’m on no meds (could be if I talked to dr’s but that’s another story). I sleep terribly, I’m lucky if I sleep 4 hours straight.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’m the type of person who if I see a great game like Assassins Creed II or Half Life 2, I will only play it if I play Assassins Creed and Half Life. Not that I regret it since those games I find quite enjoyable so far. Part skipping is undesirable to me, though I do like to spoil myself with a few clips from later games.
I dont play very modern games too much, I most often go for old games from the 2000s or even 90s. I just think they have more prestige to them. I guess it feels cultured to play the classics. But seriously I do respect older games a lot for their effort even if dated.
Maybe I just have a symptom of “older is better”. I grew up with the PS2 and Gamecube as a kid after all.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Neopolitan
I’m glad I can listen to these while working. I like talk shows and stories too.
@Background Pony #C632
This is my max weight at 6’3, the estrodiol will help me put on fat.
I eat like a horse but I struggle to put on fat.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Newer games are so expensive. I got an indie fighting game and load of Doom mods for my gaming PC. I used to be hard on the RuneScape, but microtransactions made the game a hollow money sink.
My rotten back teeth hurt like hell.
I used to fuck my teeth up with 4 loko. Passing out on alcoholic sugar water without brushing for the night.
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
On this day a year ago; I drew and uploaded my first digital artwork ^c^
I have been a digital artist for a year now^u^
Background Pony #89F2
I once, when I was in karate, fought with the teacher in a mock training match like almost always he did, and when he went on to kick me I took his leg and made him fall on his butt. Everybody laughed their asses off because I wasn’t supposed to do that. In my defence he was also doing it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide