Random facts of yourself thread

Lecker_Cidre

It's Yung $now hoe
@j3356  
Do it, best choice I’ve made in a while. And I also decided to get back into playing World Of Tanks, which I haven’t played in about a year.
dead account1
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

All the people on my friends list on xbox are all my brothers friends. Since we used to share a account, because of the paid membership.

My gamerscore on xbox is 63060

@That1GuyGAMER18  
I’ll still give it a go i guess.
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@That1GuyGAMER18  
it was another one of cod’s movie-campaing ish, kind of eh for me but hey, if you are into action movies with explosions then its nice

@TheMagpulPone  
the same way round mags or shotguns also existed but round mags where heavy, cumbersome and noisy and shotguns where mostly unreliable
literallywho?
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@That1GuyGAMER18  
you arent big on rts?  
id say that company of heroes (a over 10 year old game) is one of the best ww2 games out there and it actualy has german campaings  
it has aged really well and the graphics dont look old until you really zoom in to see the models  
trust me, i have over 350 hours and another over 340 or so on its sequel
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I know I’m a bad person, I’ll try to find you better friends.

I raised one of the most hated dogs on earth and made him my best friend.

I really don’t mind being depressed. My health is getting worse, and I’m going to die.

When I’m gone, I’ll try to be there in spirit.

I consider you all as family and enjoy being with everyone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide