Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Because the genes of most Americans Europeans have faster hormones than the rest of the world, that’s why most teenagers looked 10 years older than what their age is. (hence, lots of cases about underaged intercourse from what I heard)
We asians on the other hand are the complete opposite. Mom told me she looked like in her mid-20s when she is nearly 50 years old.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, guys. I haven’t checked in here for a long time. The fact is I am not well at the moment. Not mentally, or financially. But my body is worrying me a lot right now. That’s why… Sorry. I didn’t mean to say. But I don’t want to be silent either.
It’s just, my life is pretty much in the scales right now. And depending on how luck is with me, it’s going to go either way. But nothing to worry about. I’m ready for anything anyway. And I don’t care much about myself either. All I hope for is to be remembered. So…Wish me luck. It will take a few more weeks for the doctors to come to a final conclusion.
But anyway. I had a lot of fun. And especially with you guys. ^^ I don’t want to miss that in the future. That’s why I keep fighting. And just want to let you know: You are the best. That’s all I have to say. (smiles). ;-)
Sorry for such a dumb message. I’m just beside myself at the moment. Hope for the best. But I’am afraid. Tomorrow is a very important appointment for me. And I hope for good news. But as it is in life… Sometimes you have to expect the worst.
(laughs) But I’m not that kind of guy. I fight to the end. I believe in a miracle. And that I will live forever. That’s why. Laughs for me. About me and my stupidity, why I worry so much in the first place. Surely everything will be fine. I have the luck of the devil. And I will live forever.
(smiles with tears in his eyes) I’m 100% okay. And we’ll laugh about it when it’s all over. After all, I’m going to live another 121 years. Right? Right! ;-)
And if not… Then know that I have liked each of you very much and have carried you close to my heart. I will only get back to you when I know which path fate has chosen for me. Let the gods roll the dice. I am ready for anything. (grin) ;-D
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@DarkObsidian
I only have 16 years left to live according to my Physician’s DNA examination results of me couple days ago because of my lazy, stressful, and introverted lifestyle. One thing i’d say is that life has always been soo fragile, so gotta take care of ourselves and find something/someone to help assist fulfillment the needs to be healthy and jolly in life brother. 🙏
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

That just really explains alot why am I manifesting diabetes symptoms from my lifestyle. I’m still a depressed man concealing all the sorrow in my smiles as hard as I could, that’s why I’m finding something to cope all them shits away despite it’s harmful effects on me.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Since Halloween is coming up, and I’m preparing for my costume, I just shaved my beard for the first time in over a year. Can’t tell if I’ve just made a huge mistake.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide