Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Thoughts:
I’m going to find those Bunnynappers. I’m going to hunt them down. I’m going to kill them. I’ll take it slow. Pulling every moment of their wretched lives from their skin. And I’m going to enjoy this…
SNAP!
Oh, where was I? Oh, yes. No, not my emergency food package! [Anime Quote]
Of course I also like rabbits. And honestly, I was sorry when I was so stupid to make a comment beforehand, not knowing how Sear actually want a pet - I felt like an idiot afterwards. But when it comes to stealing pets, this German guy is extremely triggered here. Nobody fucks anyone more than Germans and their pets - we’d rather lose wars than lost our pets! We even have a German word for it: Tierliebe.
The Nazis may also have been assholes, but the German’s love for their pet is unparalleled in this world. The Nazis were even the first to formulate laws in this regard. And to this day, the welfare of our pets is sacred to us. Google after that, if you have to. I’m just a little in rage mode on this. Can’t do anything from here, of course. Aber ich würde sie wirklich dafür häuten. Mit Freude und ohne einen Moment des Bedauerns.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair

JÄHZORN ÜBER ALLES

As much as I am pissed off as Obsidian right now while agreeing on every single sentences he has spat above, my immeasurable anger is now just shy of the Doom Slayer’s level of rage as he was avenging his fallen pet bunny Daisy against each and every single demons from hell that killed her. I have been thinking of so much brutal violence in my mind on what I’m gonna do with those sumbitches. Also on top of that about these people objecting violence in the name of vengeance being wrong and immoral, this world has gone so soft. I am just not the type of guy who would rather handle things on evil bastards without causing any ounce of harm while these sheeps laud for what they say: “good act of justice”. My form of justice is completely different to everybody else. You cause great harm to my loved ones for the sake of doing bad things, you shall dance with the vengeful devil in me.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
When I mentioned this morning that the weather here in Germany sucks, I wasn’t exaggerating. Still had to get out the door. But at least resulted in a few interesting pictures. Here are some of them.
And now, completely frozen through, I crawl back under my ’eavy blanket, curl up and am back to talk on Sunday at the earliest. (cough) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hir, hir, hir! Still grave ill and with one leg already in the grave, I’ll always try to still feel a little fun about the whole situation. Even if my lungs hurt so much right now that I would like to scream. (wink) But you wouldn’t be a real German if you didn’t have an even cooler solution ready in every cold situation.
Because WE have learned back then in Ukraine. Cough, cough, cough… Okay, enough of the jokes. I’m going back to bed now. See you tomorrow ;-)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Reunited with ma at long last. First time since pre-pandemic era. We missed each other so much and i’m grateful she’s with us again.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I am so happy that you were able to see each other again. You both look really good and happy. I wish you only the best and will be in touch as soon as I have some time. ;-)
It’s half as impressive once you get here. Besides, I’m just selling my late father’s house and settling into a simple rental apartment. Because the house is just way too big and too much work for me alone. Whereby I would also like to live anywhere else in the world. On the one hand, I’m happy to live in Germany. But on the other hand, I’m clearly drawn to faraway places. I am just an unsteady Good-for-nothing. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide