Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I’m already a crazy Fuchshund with all the PTSD and German Guilt. But I love my three friends here: Myzooik (my first friend on this site), Badheart (such a crazy bastard, you gotta love him), Mellow Rhythem (Canadian genius) and our Sear (my little brother).
Even though I was kind of locked in solitude for a year, I love you guys. And I always will ;-)
And my very personal respect to Dex Stewart, for his Comic Book Guy immense intelligence and good taste. And to TheSultanAkbar for: Kumpel, why aren’t you a male model? Heidi Klum would probably leave her Tom Kaulitz for you. ;-)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’ve never felt so being like the younger brother for a long long time. 🙃
I’ve been the alpha of my family since I’m obviously older than my brother and my parent breaking up 5 years ago. I’m prettily much the captain of my own world now.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Can we have an age check here? I’m sure I’m not really the youngest bunch of the Derpibooru bloodline. (My guess would be Myoozik)
I turned 25th last month.
The Luna Fan
The Luna Fan - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

At The Edge Of The Rules
@Myoozik
Who’s bob and why are you his uncle? La verdad nunca habia escuchado esa expresión en mi vida :v
Por cierto, es bueno saber que hay mas gente con cultura que shippea a Starlight y a Trixie, Definitivamente necesitamos más de ellas juntas!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Am in the process of decluttering my household and hammering the furniture that is no longer needed (or in a condition in which you could still donate them) into small pieces. With a hammer in his hand, the Thorsten after feels most comfortable and is particularly happy. Because Nomen est omen.
My name Thorsten comes from the Nordic and is composed of the word parts Thor (the Germanic god of thunder and war) and Nordic ‘stone’. So you can translate the name freely with Thor’s stone, Thor’s hammer, Thor’s axe or as (stone)hard as Thor. ;-D
But of course I like Thor’s hammer best of all. Grin. So, and now I go on wrecking. (^ _ ^)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide