Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah, that was so weird. Also, the book is about counting fours of things…what’s a Ramones related thing that could be counted as 4?

Hmmm… I can’t think of anything…
But it was an okay book. A silly novelty, just weird Johnny is the only band member included.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
4:00 AM, my night sky is currently facing the galactic center of the Milky Way to the southeast.
The central core of the galaxy is very barely visible on this photo on your left side. (Note the Scorpius constellation on your right)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
The Unkillable Soldier
Honestly? At the moment I’m playing the album “The War to End All Wars” up and down. And of course I love the song “The Unkillable Soldier”. But I have VERY mixed feelings about this song. Or rather, to this person. At the moment Stormtroopers is still predominant for family reasons. But I admit it openly and honestly: I don’t like Adrian Carton de Wiart. But that would be a very long topic wieso und warum (why) ;-)
Karel Janoušek (Far From The Fame) is for me as a former soldier anyway one of the leading personalities on all Sabaton albums. He is even ahead of Audie Murphy (To Hell and Back). Whereby I honor Murphy very much for his work concerning the PDST. He would certainly be the “most important” war hero for me. But, and here I am simply biased: Red Baron! Not only one of the best Sabaton songs, but simply THE war hero for me. Next to Rommel and the Ghost Division. But as I said: I am biased here! ;-D
Well, thank you! ;-)
As long as it is your heart and the heart of the people here on Derpibooru that I win, I am honored. The others can go to hell. ;-D
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I saw a guy on YouTube who did an analysis of A Goofy Movie and he had a Powerline shirt. I thought it was cool and looked for one on eBay. I didn’t find the same one, but I still like this one.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Sunday morning 7 o’clock. Most are asleep. Some go out with their dogs. DarkObsidian buys alcohol & cigarettes and takes another nice picture on the way.
Damn! Only seven in the morning! What’s the best thing I can do today? Ah! The same thing I do every sunday - try to take over the world!
When you are once again tempted to imitate your own avatar profile picture.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide