Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Myoozik
The Early Years dvd is worth about forty bucks. I found it cheap on ebay. Most Thomas dvds are surprisingly cheap. The only really expensive ones are the multi season sets.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Guess who’s back, back again… ;-)
First of all, I have to apologize for disappearing virtually overnight for a year. 2021 was the worst year of my life so far and set me back a lot in many ways. I didn’t have internet access, couldn’t travel, was basically locked up all the time…. It was disastrous. And it didn’t do my psyche any good either.
BUT: For the first time in my life, I had time to really think about myself, my life, my work and my future. And about my health. And when life gives you lemons…. I started exercising again, actually lost 20 kilos, started writing a novel, finished with a lot of things that were extremely stressful for me. And now, in 2022, I’m starting all over again.
Right now I’m selling my late father’s house, paying off a lot of debt, and looking for a new job. While I could go back to my old job, I’m not quite sure I want to. I’ll probably look for something easier and focus on writing for now. Enough money is still there, and if I live modestly, I can manage just fine. Old friends and some of my family still support me in this, and also out of conviction. And if that fails, I can always go back to my old job. ;-D
Well, before I bore you any further: I’m glad to be back online. I have missed a lot of things. The G5 Movie, for example. But I don’t care about that. 2021 could well have cost me my life in a moment or two. So I’m glad it didn’t come to that. I’d rather live a life with downsides than not be alive at all. Uh, that sounds much darker than it is meant to be…. What I mean: I’m just glad to be back. I have missed you and this forum very much during my absence. I hope we can get back to old times at some point. In any case, I will try to show my better side, even though I realize that I can be a pretty difficult person. Nevertheless, with time I hope to rebuild trust with the users here with whom I had cultivated friendly relations.
Liebe Grüße from Germany. :-)
Edit: And yes, my hair became longer and slowly gray. (grin)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hey, Mellow! My friend. I’m so glad to see you again! :-)
After all, it was YOU who supported me so early on in my first attempt to (maybe) someday venture into the English-language sector with my writings. But unfortunately, that’s exactly when I was taken away from life and had to face bigger problems first. Well… That’s in the past for now.
Whereas, like a caveman, I first have to start getting things back piece by piece. But I’m sure I can work my way back up. All it takes is peace of mind, patience and time. I’m just glad to be able to get in touch with you again. And hopefully sometime with others from here too. (^^!)
I hope we can have fun together again someday, and please tell me what you’ve been up to in the meantime. Especially (but also) your works here on Derpibooru. :-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
You know…? You can’t hug another person through the internet. Unfortunately, it is physically impossible. But please. Please! Just feel hugged and pressed to my very chest. I’m really happy to be here again. And yes, I admit it! I’ve got some “liquid pride” in my eyes right now. For me… All I can say is: For me to be here again, it’s an honor. A privilege. A lucky oddity. And absolutely not a matter of course.
Its hard. It is difficult. I’m not under any illusions. You don’t just disappear for so long without people taking any offense. But I’m still happy. So happy right now! So glad to see you all again. And yes, you can judge me for it. You must too. You have every right to do so. But I’m still shedding a few tears of joy right now. Just because I’m so glad to be back. Even if I’m sure that some people have the right to kick my ass first. ;-)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@DarkObsidian
It sounds like you’ve had a year of challenges that no one would wish on anyone, starting with all the backstory I’m sure is hidden behind ‘selling my late father’s house’. I recently did that for my mother, and anyone who can still be happy after and during that kind of special hell gets no judgement from me other than - it doesn’t really get better, but after a while it becomes normal and it does get easier to be OK again.
But sometimes taking a break is the best thing we can do. Even when the break isn’t our choice.
And hugs for you too :)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@DarkObsidian
I’m hugging my laptop, is that close enough?
And why would I be judgmental? You just got caught up in some IRL stuff and it’s alright, it happens to all of us. Either way, we’re all just glad that you’re okay and that you’re safe. :D
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was doing a bluray collection video, when suddenly my camera ran out of memory! So I had to split it into 2. I had a thumbnail for the first part, but for part 2 I just used this screenshot where I fool around with the Joker cover.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
@Myoozik
Hahahaha lmao, are you thinking I’ve cut my hair, brada? 😛
This mane is still staying for as long as I want to, brada! No plans on cutting it down unless… I become serious about persuading to becoming an MMA fighter soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide