Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Twi Clown

Apart from the fact that you are obviously a pretty man (and I say this as an absolutely heterosexual German), I find the play of colours in this picture far more impressive. And I envy you for your pony, so please fall into an acid pit soon. Just kidding. ;-)
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

full

Nords, also known as Sons of Snow are a race of men from the province of Skyrim. The Nords have a natural resistance to the frost, which evolved due to their settlement in the northern, colder reaches of Nirn, and are known for their prowess as warriors.

Some say that the Nords are famously hot-blooded in order to compensate for their freezing environment, and their political climate can be as shifting and dangerous as the winds.

Eager to augment their martial skills beyond the traditional methods of Skyrim, they excel in all manner of traditional warfare. Nord culture centers on the quest for honor and glory, with emphasis also on the family and community.

Nords see themselves as eternal outsiders and invaders, and even when they conquer and rule another people; they feel no kinship with them. Coming from a warlike culture, they believe that an honorable death in battle will grant them entrance into Sovngarde.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide