Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Something a little different, but I was digging through old photos at my parents’ house and found this one of my dad and two friends in late 1973. (My dad is in the middle.)

full
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm  
Yeah, he sold it at festivals for a while, but it didn’t sell incredibly well since from 1996-2003, there wasn’t a very large intersection between Grateful Dead fans and people who used computers.

Here’s some of the artwork from it, though:  
full  
full
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
LOL, yeah! “David, Brad, and Larry”!

@Mellow Rhythm  
That’s my dad’s friend Larry, and LOL, he kinda does!

And yeah, that artwork is great. We got one of our friends to make it, and she does beautiful paintings. We actually have the painting of the top one in our living room.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide