Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Here’s a full recap pics & gifs of what we explored yesterday and today:

January 1.

Approx. 6:30 AM - We left home in Tagum City, Davao for Tinuy-An Falls in Bislig, Surigao Del Sur.
10:00 AM - Arrived in Tinuy-An Falls.
10:10 AM to 10:30 AM - We ate breakfast right beside the falls.
10:30 AM to 11:20 AM - Sightseeing and photo-op of the falls.
11:20 AM to 1:00 PM - Left the Tinuy-An Falls, Arrived in Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur and left our pickups rides in Cambatong Port.
1:20 PM to 1:25 PM - We sailed from Cambatong Port to Sibadan Fish Cage Resort via. motorized boat.
1:25 PM to 1:50 PM - We ate Lunch on the concessions area of the Fish Cage Resort right beside the manta rays, sharks, tunas, and blue marlins.
1:50 PM to 7:30 PM - We took rest at the hotel of the resort.
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM - Dinner at the resort.
9:00 PM to 6:30 AM - Sleep

January 2.

6:30 AM to 11:20 AM - Woke up, had our breakfast and then swam with the fishes.
11:20 AM to 12:00 PM - Short rest, and left the resort for island hopping.
12:00 PM - Arrival at Enchanted River through the riverbanks.
12:00 PM to 12:20 PM - Feeding show at the heart of the river and storytelling about the history of the river.
12:20 to 3:00 PM - We swam at the river.
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Had our very late lunch at the site’s restaurant.
4:00 PM to 8:45 PM - Left the Enchanted River and rode 4 hours into our relative’s own beach resort.

January 3 (UPDATED)

8:45 PM to present - We’re currently holding a family reunion at their self owned beach resort named “Summer Bay” and we will get back home tonight.
~
It has truly been a wild, adventurous, and family-relative bonding first 2 days of 2023 trip ever and it will be etched in my mind as one of the greatest and most memorable trips in my whole entire life. It has been awhile since I saw and swam the seas since 2017, rode a boat since 2015, and also saw a first times like interacting with sea creatures like manta ray, swam alongside those creatures, and swam through a prestine waters of the famous river.
I rate this trip a 9.6-10. This will be remembered in my mind for many years as much as my long past trips several years ago.
Page break repost in case everyone miss out seeing our epic “First 2 Days of the Year” outings of our lives.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

And this concludes my epic first day of the year journey throughout Mindanao’s finest landmarks with this random photo-op by the shore.
I’m tired, I feel little pain… …I love this shit!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Basically, all my out-of-town vacation pics on every thread on this site just screams my country’s official tourism slogan:
Yeah, it’ll be great if anyone here decides to try out our coolest places around.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Wow… These guys are just soo full of surprises man.
Before we fly home to Manila tonight, we are getting to stay in a friend’s bigger and more modern mansion in Davao City to stay here until night and have more time with each other before we leave, sort of a reunion so to speak. And then, they took us on a tour in Davao Crocodile Park to see bunch of wild animals, photo op with a snake, and a fire dance show.
Again. These guys are remarkable to us even in our day of departure. We were eternally grateful for this Alhamdulillah!

Here’s the rest of what we did. This will be the swan song of the great trip we had in Mindanao before we fly back to Manila tonight.
These guys are crazy
Then this fire dance show afterwards. 🔥
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Throwback Thursday:
That Day #1 of flying to Davao.
It’s rare for me to do TBT but good god I already miss this epic trip soo fucking much. The temporary depression is still there…
That’s how I know we had such a blast when I’m still daydreaming about all those things we did there every single day.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide