Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Mikey](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262567#post_5262567)

(grin) Not so much a wallpaper, just my desperate attempt to fit as much of my stuff as possible into a small space. ^^!

[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262576#post_5262576)

Oh, you're much too kind to me. (scratching his head in embarrassment ) ^^

But thank you as always for your kind words. I'm just trying my best to be myself. And as for the collection, it's only a small part, unfortunately. But it has to be worth working for something. And it will never be enough! ;-)

[Karl Loxley - Never Enough (from The Greatest Showman)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nSfRns_S0)

Never, never! ;-D

Edit: Fun fact - Among all the things I'm learning right now, because they're good for me and I've always wanted to learn them, are singing lessons. No worries. Just for private use. But I would just love to be able to sing this song reasonably well at least once in my life. For purely entertainment reasons, of course! (cough) ;-)

(I'm not telling anyone that I'm not only a huge mMusical fan, but see this song as my personal anthem to break out of my cursed world of gloomy thoughts and dark memories for a long time already) ^^

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Mikey](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262567#post_5262567)

(grin) Not so much a wallpaper, just my desperate attempt to fit as much of my stuff as possible into a small space. ^^!

[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262576#post_5262576)

Oh, you're much too kind to me. (scratching his head in embarrassment ) ^^

But thank you as always for your kind words. I'm just trying my best to be myself. And as for the collection, it's only a small part, unfortunately. But it has to be worth working for something. And it will never be enough! ;-)

[Karl Loxley - Never Enough (from The Greatest Showman)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nSfRns_S0)

Never, never! ;-D

Edit: Fun fact - Among all the things I'm learning right now, because they're good for me and I've always wanted to learn them, are singing lessons. No worries. Just for private use. But I would just love to be able to sing this song reasonably well at least once in my life. For purely entertainment reasons, of course! (cough) ;-)

(I'm not telling anyone that I'm not only a huge music fan, but see this song as my personal anthem to break out of my cursed world of gloomy thoughts and dark memories for a long time already) ^^

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian