Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Badheart](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5231283#post_5231283)

Buahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks, my friend! It's quite charming, because I honor Jet Li MUCH!
So don't dare to leave the Fandom. Taking a break is okay. But please always come back. I would miss you, if you're not around. And if you ever need someone to talk, please feel free to reach me. ✊
I know that our friendship is not the best right now. Blame is on me. But I hope we can fix this one day. So stay safe and don't do things I would do. Let's talk whenever you think you have to. I would never reject you.
I know you are a tough one. But sometimes it's better to talk to a person who don't judge. And I will never judge anyone for anything. I was myself in every corner of hell. So, if considering that there IS something you wanna talk about. I'm here.
Sorry, I just wanted to let you know this. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Badheart](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5231283#post_5231283)

Buahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks, my friend! It's quite charming, because I honor Jet Li MUCH!
So don't dare to leave the Fandom. Taking a break is okay. But please always come back. I would miss you, if you're not around. And if you ever need someone to talk, please feel free to reach me. ✊
I know that our friendship is not the best right now. Blame is on me. But I hope we can fix this one day. So stay safe and don't do things I would do. Let's talk whenever you think you have to. I would never reject you.
I know you are a tough one. But sometimes it's better to talk to a person who don't judge. And I will never judge anyone for anything. I was myself in every corner of hell. So, if considering that there IS something you wanna talk about. I'm here. Sorry, I just wanted to let you know this. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

So don't dare to leave the Fandom.
Taking a break is okay. But please always come back. I would miss you, if you're not around. And if you ever need someone to talk, please feel free to reach me. ✊
I know that our friendship is not the best right now. Blame is on me. But I hope we can fix this one day. So stay safe and don't do things I would do. Let's talk whenever you think you have to. I would never reject you. I know you are a tough one. But sometimes it's better to talk to a person who don't judge. And I will never judge anyone for anything. I was myself in every corner of hell. So, if considering that there IS something you wanna talk about. I'm here. Sorry, I just wanted to let you know this. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian