Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5210226#post_5210226)

> The Unkillable Soldier

Honestly? At the moment I'm playing the album "The War to End All Wars" up and down. And of course I love the song "The Unkillable Soldier". But I have VERY mixed feelings about this song. Or rather, to this person. At the moment Stormtroopers is still predominant for family reasons. But I admit it openly and honestly: I don't like Adrian Carton de Wiart. But that would be a very long topic wieso und warum (why) ;-)

Karel Janoušek (Far From The Fame) is for me as a former soldier anyway one of the leading personalities on all Sabaton albums. He is even ahead of Audie Murphy (To Hell and Back). Whereby I honor Murphy very much for his work concerning the PDST. He would certainly be the "most important" war hero for me. But, and here I am simply biased: Red Baron! Not only one of the best Sabaton songs, but simply THE war hero for me. Next to Rommel and the Ghost Division. But as I said: I am biased here! ;-)D

[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5210276#post_5210276)

Well, thank you! ;-)

As long as it is your heart and the heart of the people here on Derpibooru that I win, I am honored. The others can go to hell. ;-)D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5210226#post_5210226)

> The Unkillable Soldier

Honestly? At the moment I'm playing the album "The War to End All Wars" up and down. And of course I love the song "The Unkillable Soldier". But I have VERY mixed feelings about this song. Or rather, to this person. At the moment Stormtroopers is still predominant for family reasons. But I admit it openly and honestly: I don't like Adrian Carton de Wiart. But that would be a very long topic wieso und warum (why) ;-)

Karel Janoušek (Far From The Fame) is for me as a former soldier anyway one of the leading personalities on all Sabaton albums. He is even ahead of Audie Murphy (To Hell and Back). Whereby I honor Murphy very much for his work concerning the PDST. He would certainly be the "most important" war hero for me. But, and here I am simply biased: Red Baron! Not only one of the best Sabaton songs, but simply THE war hero for me. Next to Rommel and the Ghost Division. But as I said: I am biased here! ;-)

[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5210276#post_5210276)

Well, thank you! ;-)

As long as it is your heart and the heart of the people here on Derpibooru that I win, I am honored. The others can go to hell. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian