[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
I agree.
Looking at the sheer number of people also facing hardship is humbling.
We all have to find our inner strengths and help each other.
Posted Report
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Beth
I am not strong enough. I am but a mere meat husk reacting on impulse and habit and to say I am of little use is an understatement, which would imply I am useful, which I am not. I think my body is too damaged.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ever since the very moment I was conceived people wanted to get rid of me.
I’m a bastard child with no connections in life and no future to hope for.
Being diagnosed with schizophrenia, best thing I can do for this world is drop dead.
Posted Report
Background Pony #32B1
Had my own post already in General Discussions, was asking for help. Just recently.
Posted Report
Kicks24Sf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Is completely ceasing to exist more appealing to you than living?
Everything just turning pitch black. Except it’s not even that cause you just don’t exist. It’s just absolutely nothing. Killing yourself doesn’t fix anything, it just removes the possibility that it’ll ever get better.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1A79
I don’t know how I feel.
Or how to describe it.
All I know is that it’s terrible and makes me feel like wanting to be dead.
Posted Report
Background Pony #7DD0
@Beth
At least you admit your wrong doings.
But Autism isn’t mental illness, it is only just a neurotype, correct it.
Chris Chan on the other hand… has mental illnesses those stemmed from entirely egoistic and ignorance.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #7DD0
I grasped onto the social expectation of autism being an illness. I know it’s not an illness, it’s an adaptation to illness, including familiar psychosocial illness. Might be a response to inflammation disorder in brain, could be linked to Tylenol but God knows let’s not make assumptions.
My autistic brother is the only sibling that does real work. In IT and logistics engineer.
Autistic brother was our scape goat. Dad punished him to avoid punishing me. Dad only got super violent towards me when autistic brother ran away.
’Treating ’ autism might actually involve fixing the way society treats autism.

That trans god-complex chronic online weirdo does need people who treat them honestly without motives of exploitation or infamy.
Posted Report
Background Pony #7DD0
@Beth
We Aspergers Autistic are sick of being scapegoats to bigoted ableist neurotypicals, hence why, we need to not only be adaptive and more assertive, we need neurotypical allies to back up as well to outnumber the ableist bullies.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #7DD0
He’s kinda successful now. There is a reason I don’t ask him for things, because what you just said is exactly what happened.
Me and my dad are both narccissistic neurotypicals. Would gladly use the word autistic for myself if it suited me, then exploit an actual autistic person. I’m no longer like this, mostly stopped being a asshole when I left my dad, until i get stressed out enough
Brother got a differential diagnosis of aspergers. He’s quite socially aware and capable. For a while he would prefer to be called aspergers because he got tired of people using autism as an insult.
I’m prob just borderline, confusing manic behaviors, and rapid glorifying/devaluing of life values, as well as delusions of grandeur and intense fear of abandonment. I think it means being on the border of crazy and just neurotic. Malingering and self diagnosing as antisocial are par for the coarse, so is the disassociation I think autistic people have too.
This is cluster b stuff, i have issues sometimes like autism, but more obviously something else.. You’re not susposed to mention cluster b stuff with anyone on the internet, just your therapist. This account is where I make edgy art, and speak honestly, no employer will know who Beth is, been thinking about cleaning up and rebranding anyway (while keeping the name and character I’m using for my friends).
Lot of TMI I’m sure, I’ll be careful so it doesn’t fuck up my ability to get work. The art commissions are going to be done in a new order (where pay is after) this way has no trouble getting work. After I catch up on some work I owe people though. I got to stay looking for regular work in the meantime, no place to live would mean no art.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide